CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

K-Man is FOUR!

On September 21st Kaemon turned FOUR!!! When we asked him what type of birthday he wanted he said, "SUPERMAN!" (Surprise, surprise). He also had it planned out in his head that not only was he going to have a Superman party and cake, but that he himself was going to be Superman at his party. We had our family over for a party to celebrate his "super" birthday! We told everyone that they could dress up as a super hero and here's what we ended up with:
Superman the Birthday Boy



Big Superman and Little Superman


Mr. Incredible

Freaky Tarzan who came bursting through the door on all fours...


Denim Man? Paul Bunyan?



Batman and Batgirl

Uhhh....





The cutest little blue dude


A basketball star

Super Cecy
Cute little Supermom Kari! Wearing the shirt Amy and I got her. Not together, we both got her the same exact shirt. Two of them.

Cowgirl Jaycee



Some other Super guests:




Pinata





Eli, still recovering from that horrible sickness and weight loss, fell asleep on Becky and slept the rest of the party. It was sad because he was so excited about the pinata and even helped me stuff it. When he woke up we filled it back up and let him hit it. He loved it and Kaemon was so cute with him.



Presents and Cake

Eli helped wrap Kaemon's present that he picked out by himself. After Eli woke up we let him give Kaemon his present.


A box full of bugs! Kaemon loved it!


We are so thankful for our family and all of their support! Kaemon still loves all of his presents! THANKS AGAIN!


Kaemon also got to be class leader at school and bring treats to celebrate his birthday! He brought Chuck-E-Cheese string cheese, capri sunds, and a huge lollipop for everyone.

10 comments:

hoLLY said...

he is four!!! holy crap! Times flies! he is such a little stud and what a fun party!!

Nisa and Colby said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Love the costumes!

Mombrud said...

What a cute party! What good sports everyone was to dress up so fun!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

That's such a great theme for boys. I might have to adopt that idea for next year! I can't believe that we already have 4 yr olds. I still remember when they were both little playing at Bear Lake together. So cute!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

Wow that looks like a super fun party. You re so pretty on those pics with Kaemon! I cant believe how of a big boy he is. :)

Marriott's said...

I can't believe he is 4. Can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving!!!

Christy said...

what cute kids!! Happy Birthday Kaemon!!

The Obergs said...

hahaha, I think my favorite is Denim Man... ha ha awesome! what a great birthday party for a 4 year old. I'm sure he was in heaven. My heart is melting about how sweet Kaemon is to Eli. What good brothers.

P.S. Lori, you look so great.

Steph said...

Oh man he is too cute!! What a fun party and cute idea, you are the cutest mom and hostess! I seriously can't believe he's 4, I still remember bringing you dinner when he was just born in your old place, holy cow! We miss you guys!!

P.S. I saw your Facebook post, you are welcome to come and watch it with us anytime, you know it'll be on, haha :)

Rob & Kari said...

You always put on such cute birthday parties for your boys! You are a creative mom! I love everyones costums (makes me wish we would have dressed up)