CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Babysitting the Ross Boys!

Earlier this week my dad called Rory and asked him if we wanted to go to the Jazz game. Rory thought Dave and Cami were going but my dad told him they couldn't get a babysitter. So, being the sweet man that he is, Rory told Dave that we would babysit and that they should go. I was much happier with that since I did not feel like going to the Jazz game this week. We were pretty excited to have Landon and Dawson come play at our house, they are such cute, smart little boys!


We decided to let the boys each design their own t-shirt.


Eli is pretty much into...well random junk....but we didn't really want to make a t-shirt with q-tips or tape dispensers, so we found a cute airplane that he really likes.



Dawson is obsessed with sports, particularly bowling at the moment, so we found a bowling pin picture that he loves!




Kaemon decided he wanted a robot on his shirt. I asked him if he wanted it to say anything and he said, "I...AM...A.....ROBOT" (Imagine it in a robot voice). So that's what it is saying.




Landon was the trickiest of all. He wanted a scary monster. All the cute ones I wanted him to pick were not ones that he deemed scary enough. All the ones he wanted on his shirt were very disgusting and Rory and I told him his mom wouldn't even let him wear it if it was too gross. Finally, we compromised and this is what we came up with...(He came up with the wording as well)




Here they all are modeling their new shirts.




We played outside for a while and then came in, got the kids in their jammies, and watched "Baby Basketball" and "The Dinosaur while eating honey buns, popcorn, and drinking "special milk".




What a fun (and tiring!) night!


Here we are hoping to be the next ones to experience the Jazz game suite!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Thanks again! We had fun, and it was so nice of Rory to offer and for you to make it such a fun time for my kids! They LOVED IT!!!!!

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is such a cute ides! What great aunt and uncle you guys are! That is super cute!

Melanie said...

How did you make those shirts? I would love to do that with Owen. Did you ever talk to Jana Cooke? We were talking about getting together with all of us and having like a bbq or something. Anyways, what a fun idea!