Monday, March 29, 2010
How to Train Your Dragon
If you know Kaemon, you know that he loves fire. He's always pretending that things shoot out fire, or that he's a fire-breathing dragon/dinosaur. Needless to say, we were highly anticipating the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" to make it to theaters. On Saturday night, we took him to see it with Annie and Adam. He was in heaven the whole time and we really liked it as well! He keeps asking to watch it again! It is definitely a movie we will be buying on blu ray!

Eli went to girls' night with grandma Cheryl. Strangely enough, my mom was also there. When I went to the house where they were to pick him up, he was in the middle of the women showing off. He did NOT want to leave and was calling all of them grandma. I'm glad he had such a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Eli is such the ladies man! Glad you had fun at the movie. It was fun seeing you Sat.
Okay, it took me a while to figure out if that was Eli, or Kaemon on your lap!! They are looking so much alike! I can't wait to take my kids to see that movie!
how fun! He is such a cutie!
That was so much fun!!! I think we re gonna try to go see that again -with Josan this time- before it gets out of theater
Post a Comment