So the other day Rory and I, well I should say I, decided to get Kaemon's old baby clothes all out and see what we could use for the new baby. I'm really worried about the clothes situation because they have different birth seasons. So I made Rory trudge out in the snow to our storage unit and get the clothes. I only intended for him to get one tote, but up he came with two. So I started pulling things out the newborn tote first and I just couldn't believe Kaemon actually fit in those clothes at one time. I took about 5 minutes with each outfit just remembering him in them, what we did and where we went and I really was doing ok until I came across some itty bitty little socks. The tears just started pouring out. Maybe it's just the pregnancy hormones making their debut, (well I guess if you exclude the time I cried because my favorite restuarant ran out of halibut.) Has anyone else been through this? It just makes me want to hold Kaemon and snuggle him because I know he is only going to get bigger and one day I wont even be able to hold him and I will probably even annoy him at one point. It makes me happy that he is growing and developing, but sad that it seems to be happening so fast! For my own pleasure, I decided to post a few pictures of my little guy.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Lori, it's Crystal (Frost) Oberg. What a cute little guy you have. He is going to be a real looker when he gets older. I can not believe how big he is getting. When we moved he was still a tiny little baby (he was probably still wearing those tiny socks). I love your new haircut. When we saw you at the movie theater I decided that you look like Katie Holmes now. Way cute
Hey Remember me? Probably not. It is I the Ben. Cool Blog man (and Lori) actually Lori is probably the one who figured it all out so nevermind Rory and good job Lori! We have a blog on here too if you ever want to check it out. tollerfam.blogspot.com
Peace!
Lori, I have waterworks every time I pack away clothes that don't fit Landon anymore. Just wait till your little babe is born, and you see Kaemon walk into the room... that's rough. Don't worry too much about the clothes situation, I'll be able to help.
Hey!! Yay for blogging! I think finally the freaky pregnancy and post-preg emotions have subsided, I feel for you. :) I read the book The China Study and I swear the author talks about that McDougall guy in there, I think they're friends or something. Man, your mom's so smart.
This is the first time I've ever done this, so I hope it works. I'm here at work and Lori told me to say something on here. This seems like a good way to stay in touch with everyone. Go Jazz!
Awesome blog Sayamas. Look forward to keeping in touch with you guys on here.
Wish we lived closer - you could borrow jacks old baby clothes since he was a spring baby.
nick
Hey Lori, this is Hailey. I cancelled the myspace page and started my own blog. I just wanted to tell you that I think it is completely normal to be overwhelmed with emotion at even the smallest things especially when you are pregnant. Also it shows what a loving mother you are. Hope all is well with your sweet family and hope to talk to you soon. Love, Hailey
Okay, I totally know what you're saying. My daughter, Maggie, is only like 4.5 months old and she's still pretty small, but I was putting some of the clothes that she doesn't fit into in a tote the other day and I couldn't believe she actually fit into some of them. I got sad because it seems like she's growing up too fast already. :( I guess it's just part of life, but it's hard when you're a mom!
So, what is your favorite restaurant? I like halibut.
Post a Comment