CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

A Little Info About Us


Written by Lori


How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years. Wow that is a long time!

How long did you date? One year and 3 days! It was a great length of time.

How old is he? He will be 27 this month!!

How old is she? 23

Who eats more? Rory for sure!! He makes fun that my family doesn't eat very much or very often!

Who said "I love you" first? I did, on his tramp looking at the stars. He didn't say it back. The next day he came to see me and told me he'd thought about it and decided that he loved me too! HAHA

Who is taller? Rory by about 3 inches

Who sings better? Rory for sure! He doesn't like to admit it, but he is an amazing singer. I love to sing but I am pretty tune deaf. Although I have gotten pretty good at "Love is Spoken Here" I sing it every night.

Who is smarter? It depends. Mostly Rory I guess. I'd like to think we're about the same, we just have our different strengths.

Who does the laundry? ONLY me, Rory is NOT allowed. I am very particular about how this is done. Sometimes he does help me fold it and put it away.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, right now, but when the new baby comes I'll be on the left so I can have bassinet access. Yay for middle of the night feedings.

Who pays the bills? Mostly Rory. He pays everything that can be payed online like Mortgage, cable, etc. I am in charge of everything that needs to be payed with a check-tithing, our condo fee, and the gas bill.

Who cooks dinner? I guess we are very traditional. I cook dinner, sometimes Rory will make me a sandwich or something. I love to cook for Rory and send him with leftovers the next day at work. I probably get annoying though asking if he likes it all the time.

Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn. We fight all the time but we're not really fighting, people around us think we are but it's kind of our way of flirting I guess. I love that we get eachother.

Who kissed who first? It just happened. Best kiss ever.

Who asked who out? He asked me out, but I said I couldn't-I was going to be in Central America. When I got back we went on a big group date and I was with his friend. We were wishing we were together. The next week we finally went out.

Who proposed? He did, on the Emerald Pools hike at Zion's. We didn't make it all the way up.

Who has more friends? Hmm...that's a hard one. we have about the same amount. Now most of the friends we hang out with are mutual friends.

Who has more siblings? I do-3 sisters and 2 brothers. He has 3 sisters.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think a lot of people think I do because I say it how it is and I know I'm bossy, but really Rory wears the pants. Well, I guess we're pretty equal.

Who are you tagging? Anyone-I hope more people do this, it was so fun to read your's Tiff!!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

Oh I really like this tag because it's about both of you. I love finding out little quirks about people. I'm going to add you to my friends list (is that ok?) because I catch myself checking your blog on a pretty regular basis and this will make it all the easier.

Cami said...

those bossy domineering Bruderer girls.... yeah, we all wear the pants.

Bean said...

Wow we have a lot in common, except I cook, and neither of us wear pants. Wait that doesn't sound good uhhhhhh....look a deer!

Ryan and Shalee said...

Hey I miss you. I hate that our schedules don't match so one day we need to. I am so glad that I found your blog I will be putting it on mine. I miss you.. Shalee