CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Celebrity look-alikes




12 comments:

mijo (Rory) said...

What about Katie Cruise?

The Obergs said...

Yeah seriously, You are Katie's twin and definitely look nothing like Michelle Williams or Kirsten Dunst.

Ashley and Devan said...

Lori..
I didn't know you guys had a blog.. I just kind of came across it. You guys are so cute! I am going to add you to my friend list. Hope you are doing great with your pregnancy.
Ashley

Brook Parker said...

I also think you look like Katie and Not Michelle Williams. Whoever ya look like though, your a hottie!!

Bean said...

Yep tom-kat it is. Rory where is Jackie Chan? haha just kiddin. I dont know who any of those people were on your thing though, but at least people dont think you are flik from bugs life.

I am Chree-uz. said...

Last time I did this, I got Giselle the model as my number 1...and the time way before that, I got Beyonce. : (

P.S.- Rory, yo' bead is gewd.

Bri and Britt said...

Hey guys!
I am glad you found us! We loved looking at your "look alikes" Now we are going to have to try that. Who ever you guys look like you sure made an adorable little boy. It will be fun to see what this next one looks like! Keep in touch. And a playdate would be way fun!

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

hey you guys! the thackeray's joined the club, so check us out at kjthackeray.blogspot.com it's not all great yet, we are still working out the kinks, but check it out anyway...

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

When I did this with my picture, a couple men showed up. Needless to say, I was a little offended. By the way, how do you know Carlee? I just wondered...it's a small world.

Becky said...

Guess who? This is Becky Squire! Remember me? :) Josh just found your blog, I don't know how, but I was so excited! What are you guys up to? Anyway, come visit my blog... www.beckysquire.com Maybe we can keep in touch! Your little boy is adoreable, and congrats on a new baby!

Ryan and Shalee said...

Ok so I tagged you, so go to my blog and it will tell you how to do it all and also give you the questions.