Hi. My name is Rory and I've been blog-free my entire life...until now. Actually, I tried...(sigh)...blogging...yesterday, but found out that I was just commenting. I would like to make some corrections to Lori's prior posting. First, Lori is tone deaf. In other words, I sound good to her because I am a terrible singer, like that guy on american idol a year or two ago from Utah that sang the U2 version of unchained melody. Also, she wears the pants. "Pretty equal"? ot ot ot. <--for you, Nick. Sorry Lor, if you want me to remove that comment later I will. haha
I tried changing the colors and stuff on this page, but after changing a few of them I scrolled down and realized there were about 30 different colors to change, so I guess Lor can fix it later. I got stuck this morning trying to pull out of the drive on the way to work. It was pretty embarassing when the snow plow stopped to help dig me out. Okay, I'm feeling a little buzzed, I think I've had enough blog for one day.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ot ot ot.
Cool stuff man. How did you get a giant picture of Kaemon on top of the page? I need to know your tricks.
Haha I love how you and Sky will blog, I think it's perdy dang awesome! Can't wait to read more! Oh, and, by the way, yes, Elinor Dashwood is the most manliest of all, hehe :)
Could this be any more fun?! I love finding peoples blogs... How are you Rory? Your boy is adorable. Hope everything is well! -Nyree
ok Rory, you made me laugh with this post. It was like a million little thoughts rolled into one concise post, good job. Taylor is too cool to post on my blog, but he did make his own blog and has posted once....I think that's the only action his blog will see.
Rory, Dave and I were wondering what "ot ot ot" is.
Wow I check your blog 1 day later and you have 2 more postings already. NICE! I can appreciate your blog. Keep on truckin' lil guppers.
Post a Comment