I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
A couple days ago my sister Becky came down from Logan and decided she was going to take pictures of my boys. I've been trying for so long to do it myself so I was so excited. She picked them out some clothes and we headed up to fernwood. It did not go as well as I had hoped. Kaemon would not cooperate as usual. Taking his picture has always been so hard, even since he was a newborn it has not been fun for me and it stresses me out way more than it should. I get so frustrated that he will not let anyone take his picture! He has such a cute little grin and it makes me sad that I can't capture it on camera. Eli was more into eating the leaves and flailing his arms and legs to hear the noise it made. So as you can see, the photoshoot was not a complete success but we still got some cute pictures even if they wouldn't smile for me.
what are you talking about!? These pictures are adorable. You're going to look back on these pictures and think they are so cute because they capture your boys fun little personalities.
P.S. We find out what we're having on the 29th. I can't wait!
I just think that you have the cutest boys ever! I hope that when I have a little boy, he looks like one of yours!! PS It was good to see you on Saturday! I just have always looked up to you and think that you are such a wonderful mom!
These are such great pics! And they are both dressed so cute! Ya know what? They are starting to really look like each other! Eli has a little lighter complexion, but you can really see their brotherly resemblence in the pic of both of them together!!!!!
I am so excited that Cheryl got you that bottle. You will have to tell me how it works for you! She called me to see where I got that bottle, but of course I didn't get the message until AFTER she found it. But she told me the situation...and so I really hope it works for you! Jake won't eat out of any other bottle! Spoiled rotten!
I like those pictures! I am the same way with Kaylee. She has such a cute smile and I have the darndest time trying to capture it! I have seriously bagged the idea of hiring someone to take pics because it is a disaster every time. I'm glad I'm not the only one in that boat! But really, you have some good ones there! Your little guys are so handsome. They look really different from each other, cute in their own ways!
AWWW your little boys are so freaking adorable! I love the fall pics... you are so lucky to have "fall", over here the seasons don't really change that much. Just summer all year long...I really miss the pretty fall leaves. Hope you guys are doing good, our ward over here isnt half the fun as 1st ward was :) Miss you.
Look at those BLUE eyes! So cute, both your boys are gorgeous! Blue eyes and dark hair have always been my favorite (I secretly hope Shiloh's hair will darken up with time). I never imagined myself having blonde kids so I never thought I'd get any with blue eyes but always hoped somehow, and Shiloh's just never really changed. These pics really are cute, Lori, you got some good ones.
Holy cow, that razor story! Man, scary! But it did make me feel better, so thanks ;). At least you weren't living with your mom (or my mom, maybe yours wouldn't remind you of it every few minutes). Oh wait, you're going to be living with them...but maybe they weren't as overprotective as my mom was/is. That's one thing I definitely won't miss when we have our own place.
Fall pictures are always so much fun, your boys pictures are so cute I think they turned out really fun! And Olivia is a little stink too when it comes to taking pictures.
14 comments:
I LOVE fall pictures! We are getting ours taken tomorrow! Can't wait- I hope the kids behave!
Yours turned out WAY cute!
Oh your boys are little studs! I think the pics are way adorable. I need to get some fall pictures, maybe tomorrow isn't such a bad day for it.
what are you talking about!? These pictures are adorable. You're going to look back on these pictures and think they are so cute because they capture your boys fun little personalities.
P.S. We find out what we're having on the 29th. I can't wait!
Oh my gosh those are seriously darling! Your boys are so handsome. I love Kaemon's outfit too. So cute.
Way cute pics!
I just think that you have the cutest boys ever! I hope that when I have a little boy, he looks like one of yours!! PS It was good to see you on Saturday! I just have always looked up to you and think that you are such a wonderful mom!
These are such great pics! And they are both dressed so cute! Ya know what? They are starting to really look like each other! Eli has a little lighter complexion, but you can really see their brotherly resemblence in the pic of both of them together!!!!!
I am so excited that Cheryl got you that bottle. You will have to tell me how it works for you! She called me to see where I got that bottle, but of course I didn't get the message until AFTER she found it. But she told me the situation...and so I really hope it works for you! Jake won't eat out of any other bottle! Spoiled rotten!
I like those pictures! I am the same way with Kaylee. She has such a cute smile and I have the darndest time trying to capture it! I have seriously bagged the idea of hiring someone to take pics because it is a disaster every time. I'm glad I'm not the only one in that boat! But really, you have some good ones there! Your little guys are so handsome. They look really different from each other, cute in their own ways!
AWWW your little boys are so freaking adorable! I love the fall pics... you are so lucky to have "fall", over here the seasons don't really change that much. Just summer all year long...I really miss the pretty fall leaves. Hope you guys are doing good, our ward over here isnt half the fun as 1st ward was :) Miss you.
These pictures are super adorable! you are the cutiest little boys!! I love the fall pics!
Look at those BLUE eyes! So cute, both your boys are gorgeous! Blue eyes and dark hair have always been my favorite (I secretly hope Shiloh's hair will darken up with time). I never imagined myself having blonde kids so I never thought I'd get any with blue eyes but always hoped somehow, and Shiloh's just never really changed. These pics really are cute, Lori, you got some good ones.
Holy cow, that razor story! Man, scary! But it did make me feel better, so thanks ;). At least you weren't living with your mom (or my mom, maybe yours wouldn't remind you of it every few minutes). Oh wait, you're going to be living with them...but maybe they weren't as overprotective as my mom was/is. That's one thing I definitely won't miss when we have our own place.
Fall pictures are always so much fun, your boys pictures are so cute I think they turned out really fun! And Olivia is a little stink too when it comes to taking pictures.
Handsome boys! And they are always dressed so cute! Also, congrats on selling your condo so quickly!
Rory and Lori, Your boys are darling. I'm glad I found your blog. Sounds like you guys are doing good. I'm glad!
Post a Comment