I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
I just wanted to congratulate my big brother Robert who is now ENGAGED to the beautiful sweet Kari. We are so excited to officially have her be a part of our family. Congratulations!
Hey i thought for sure Joseph would be married way before Robert, that is such a surprise. Well good luck Robert.
Also, Rory I ran into Brock Randall last night and he was thinking about putting a ball team together for this upcoming spring. Any who something to think about. I'll talk to you later.
Oh, good for Rob! Tell him congratulations from us. Funny thing is Rob actually came to our wedding with Kamie Kendall and then he was in our ward, but sadly we moved out of that ward. Rob is such a nice guy!
3 comments:
Hey i thought for sure Joseph would be married way before Robert, that is such a surprise. Well good luck Robert.
Also, Rory I ran into Brock Randall last night and he was thinking about putting a ball team together for this upcoming spring. Any who something to think about. I'll talk to you later.
Oh, good for Rob! Tell him congratulations from us. Funny thing is Rob actually came to our wedding with Kamie Kendall and then he was in our ward, but sadly we moved out of that ward. Rob is such a nice guy!
Tell Rob congratulations! That is exciting....they look cute together:)
Post a Comment