Monday, September 29, 2008
We did it...
We sold our condo! It has been in the works for a while now but we've run into a few things along the way that have slowed the process. I got a call this morning from our realtor saying it was all a go and that they want to sign papers by this weekend so I have been packing like CRAZY all day. We have to be out by this weekend so we are a little stressed. This is an extremely busy week for Rory in school so basically I am doing all the packing on my own. We feel very fortunate to have sold our condo so fast while it seems like nothing has been selling lately. Now, when we are ready to buy a house and figure out where we want to settle, we'll be all ready-no strings attached. It will be nice. I am so thankful for my parents for letting us freeload off of them for a while. Thanks mom and dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations! I remember when we bought our house. It was so nice to not have a contingency, in fact we took it from another family whose purchase was contingent on selling their house. Now is the time to buy! I hope you are able to find something just perfect for you!
That is so exciting and scary! I am packing all week too! We close on Friday! I wish we could have a packing party together, but I don't think that would work. Any fast-packing tips??
Way to go you guys! How exciting to be getting into a house! Living with your parents will be...an experience after living on your own, but your parents are great, so it shouldn't be bad. It will probably be a little different than what you're used to, though. It's been A LOT different for us, but still good, and it's saved us a ton so it's really been worth it. Someday we'll have our own place, "sigh," but pretty soon we'll be playing the wonderful renting game. Blek. Good luck finding a place, I think you're getting in at a great time.
Hey...Congratulations!!!! That is AWESOME! Lori, if you need me to come help you pack, I would totally be willing! I have all day tomorrow free until 3:30; Thursday is the only day I can't help and then Friday I can, but am meeting some friends for lunch...but I can help all day after that into the night (Steve has school). So please let me know if you need me!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting in this economy. . .I am so so happy for you guys! What a time to buy too. . .I can't wait to see where you end up. Good luck with moving! We're willing if you need help.
Congratulations! That was pretty fast, right? I bet you guys can't wait to get into a house now. I'm so jealous!
I can't believe you have another baby! So cute! Congrats on selling your place! Come checkout our blog!
Yeah! I'm glad you sold your house. I wished you would of called me to help you move. Well I am excited for Thurs and I'm tagging you, see my blog for further details.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on selling your condo! That is awesome considering the selling market right now.. which means your condo must have been amazing :) and super exciting to see what house you will get next! I'm jealous you guys will be buying a house, with Aaron in the military who knows when we will buy a house...
Post a Comment