CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A Few of My Favorite Things.....


MY THREE FAVORITE... Tag


What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Clothes for the boys
2. Clothes for me
3. a canteloupe

What are the last three songs you downloaded to your IPOD?

I don't have an IPOD but I have a Zune. Not sure what was downloaded I plugged it into the computer and a TON of music just automatically downloaded onto it. Here are some of the bands..
1. Tim McGraw
2. Rory's secret crush Avril Lavigne haha!
3. Silverchair

What are your three favorite movies?
I have no idea....I hate favorites because they change ALL THE TIME. Here are 3 I like.
1. Memoirs of a Geisha
2. Lord of the Rings-all of them
3. The Mirror Has Two Faces-I know I'm a nerd for that one.

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Had a daughter
2. I have never broken a bone! Knock on wood!-this was Whit's answer but I haven't either!
3. Never been to Europe

What three things can you not live without?
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Moisturizers-chapsitck, lotion, etc.

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Roladen
2. Cajun Lime chicken fajitas-I just modified my recipe this week and I LOVE it!
3. Pretty much anything cheesy

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. LOST!!!
2. The Bachelor
3. Flight of the Conchords-yes Rory I pretend not to like it.

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Heber Valley
2. St. George
3. Island Park

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Icecream
2. My mom's frozen chocolate cream pie!
3. Death by chocolate cake

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A nice big house with a nice big yard
2. A really cool prosperous business
3. Something really nice for each of our parents

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. That Rory and I will live a long healthy life together and die at the same time.
2. That all my loved ones will live happy long lives
3. To never worry about money or our failing economy

Three People I Tag:
1. Amy
2. Cami
3. Tiff

2 comments:

Cami said...

You tagged Amy?? LOL!

Mindy said...

Lori!!!
Hi this is Mindy Young (Kearl) I found your blog through the Amos Blog. How are you??? Your family is so dang cute! I have 2 kiddos too! One (Braxton) who just turned 3 and Bailee my little princess who is about 18 months! You still are so beautiful! Any way just thought I would say hi!