CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Eli's 4 Months!


Eli turns 4 months old today. We took him to the doctor on Friday and it's amazing how different this check-up went compared to last time (at two months). When they gave him his shots two months ago he cried, but you couldn't even hear it if you were not right next to him. On Friday he wailed so loudly! It was sad but nice to hear! He's in the 55th percentile for height and 25th for weight, so we were pretty happy about it since he wasn't even 4 months yet! Everything else is really great-developmentally and physically he is ahead of schedule!


I was excited for some cold weather to dress Eli in some of Kaemon's old clothes.

8 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

How Cute! He is so adorable. I'm still waiting to have a play date. Call me soon!

Jared & Melisa said...

Eli is too cute for words, you have such cute boys! I love his little outfit, there's nothing like little baby jeans they are so fun and cute. And it looks like you guys have been up to tons of fun!

Bean said...

Agreed! You guys have been doing a lot since I was on here last! That is awesome! You guys' kids look way cool. I love taking the kids to football games! This is the first year we didn't get season ticks to the Utes :( I am bummed. i will probably still go to quite a few games with the chillins though. I love you guys!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

You know what? I was actually wondering if people dared staring at the whole breastfeeding action...apparently they do. I say when you know the person and you re just looking at the baby it s fine...but total strangers...i mean...look somewhere else! ah geeze...i ll get use to it i guess. or will i? I love those pics of Eli by the way. he looks like you its crazy!
-Annie

hoLLY said...

oh my heck, he is cute! I love that little outfit! I love boys they are so much fun! Im excited for this fall to dress him!love the pics!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Oh my gosh! Eli is soooo cute! He is getting so big! We need to get these kids together and play again!

Halverson Talk said...

That is the cutest outfit!! He is so cute!!!! It will be cool to find the outfit like that when he is a bit older ;0) old enough to play with a ball ;0)