CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just a Little Update

I just wanted to thank everyone who commented when I blogged about the way Kaemon had been agressive toward Eli. I actually think it was just a phase he was going through at the time coupled with a few other contributing factors (I found out he was sick, and he was cutting eye teeth). It only lasted about a week, and then he just stopped. I'm very glad I posted that, though, because I got a ton of good advice! I'm actually needing it now more than before because I can officially say he is entering his Terrible Two stage. He's not aggresive really, but he throws tantrums like you wouldn't believe! We have started implementing time out which works a little. I also liked the reward system idea, but I think he's still a bit too young for that. His punishment/reward needs to be immediate or else he just doesn't care. I have also been trying to spend more one-on-one time with him. He goes grocery shopping with me, clothes shopping, we go play, etc. That seems to help a lot as well! He loves his baby brother and is so sweet to him. Today I was spying on them and I heard Kaemon say as he was hugging Eli, "Hi E-Yi, I hold you a minute." It was super cute.




As of two days ago, Elijah has started rolling over! Yay! We are so happy for the little man! Every morning while I make breakfast I lay him by the glass door and he has now started playing with the blinds like crazy and scooting all over. He's such a happy baby!

6 comments:

Cami said...

That last picture of Eli.. put blonde hair on him and lighter eyes.. whatya got? DAWSON! They look a lot alike in that picture!

The Sayamas said...

Whoa Cami...you're totally right! I didn't even notice that before!

Nisa and Colby said...

Little boys...so much fun! We really need to get together!

Kimberly said...

Lori I love your blog! I just started a blog you should go check it out its bryceandkimzpatterson. We should do lunch some time soon:)

Brook Parker said...

Hey Lori! Your little boys are so freaking adorable! I'm glad you guys have a blog so we can stay in touch while Aaron & I are half a world away. You guys all look so happy, & I am thrilled that you guys are doing so well. <3 ya!

Kimberly said...

Lori I made my blog private I don't have your e-mail address if you can send it to kzolik@aol.com I will be able to invite you to our blog.