CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Boy

Kaemon has been into dinosaurs lately so he had a dinosaur themed party. We decided to have a much smaller party this year since he had such a huge party last year. We only invited family, it was a blast!











Aunt Kiesha surprised Kaemon with a cotton candy machine! As you can see it was a big hit! Even for the adults! She was so sweet to do this, she was covered in cotton candy before she was through!








Kaemon was most excited for his "boo-day cake" but once it came time for everyone to sing to him, he wasn't so sure he liked all the attention. I had to hold him there while they sang, then he liked it and took a few snitches of the frosting. He enjoyed licking the frosting off the toy dinos.




Kaemon got a ton of cool presents! He was so funny, he opened up a present from the Mills family and it had a motorcycle in it. After he opened that he was no longer interested in opening any more presents, he just wanted to play with his "mo-ky-co" and became very possessive of it. He was in his own little world, riding it all over his chair and even making the sound effects. About half-way through the present opening process, Jackson, who just had his second birthday, decided that he was going to go get the other chair like Kaemon's and set it next to him so he could open some presents, too. It was really cute. I've had a nice couple of days while Kaemon is completely obsessed with all of his new toys! Thanks everyone!












9 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

I'm so glad Kaemon had a good birthday. I miss seeing you all, we should get together somtime.

Nisa and Colby said...

Happy Birthday Kaemon! I can't believe he is two already!

The Obergs said...

Is that what you call a "small" party? I want you to throw me my next birthday party, that looked great!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I bet Kaemon loved his party. I wanted to ask you...where did you get your maternity clothes? I tried Ross just cause it s cheaper but I cant find anything. So now i just wear the same pants all the time...depressing:(
Thanks for your comment on the baby post! We re getting so close now. I m so thrilled!
-Annie

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEMON! He is so freaking cute! He is such a big boy now. Looks like you guys had a fun party! And the cotton candy machine....HECK YEAH! Way to go Kiesha!

Anonymous said...

Fun seeing your boys getting older. Hope all is well with the Sayamas. We are doing well up in Portland! (if you read this send us your email address - ours is jeffrey_teresa@hotmail.com).
-Jeff

Kimberly said...

Kaemon is getting so big! I loved the pictures. Looks like the party was a big hit!

The Obergs said...

weird! i don't know why it said 40 wks pregnant when you looked at it. When I look at it, it says 15 wks. I think if the page hasn't fully loaded then the counter is all screwed up because it did the same thing to me when I looked at my blog at work. Anyway, don't worry time hasn't gone that fast.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh that is so much fun that Kaemon is two now. Yay! He is such a cutie. Looks like he had a fun party.