I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
That good to hear that Eli is doing so good! Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! Gotta love marching bands- especially early in the morning! :)
HI Lori, this is Rachel Romney(stacey haycocks cousin)! I dont know if you remember me but I came across your blog and have been to chicken to say hi! Your blog is so cute and your boys are adorable! If you want to check our blog out just email me at rgromney@gmail.com! Talk to you later!
3 comments:
what a great weekend. It's so interesting to see how different kaemon and eli look. Little Eli looks a lot like you Lori, especially the blue eyes.
That good to hear that Eli is doing so good! Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! Gotta love marching bands- especially early in the morning! :)
HI Lori, this is Rachel Romney(stacey haycocks cousin)! I dont know if you remember me but I came across your blog and have been to chicken to say hi! Your blog is so cute and your boys are adorable! If you want to check our blog out just email me at rgromney@gmail.com! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment