I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
On saturday my brother-in-law Jim called Rory and invited us over to watch a football game. Let me just tell you I am already beyond sick of football! But it turned out to be fun because my nieces, Cecily (8) and Jaycee (almost 7) let me do their hair and pick out some cute clothes and take their pictures. We had fun! Here are some of the cute pictures I took of them... Now I just wish my boys would cooperate so I could get some pictures of them! Hopefully soon!
Those pictures are adorable, I love them. You are really good! I agree with you about football, I hate footbal season. My husband watches college and NFL and I don't enjoy any of it. Cecily and Jaycee are getting so big, they look kind of grown up in those pictures.
Lori! These are beautiful! You need to have a baby girl so that you can dress her up and do her hair because you do such a good job! I want you to take pics of Brynlee someday- as soon as she stops squirming and will sit still. :)
7 comments:
Lori, you are such a talented photographer. I totally am going to hire you to take pictures for me.
Those pictures are adorable, I love them. You are really good! I agree with you about football, I hate footbal season. My husband watches college and NFL and I don't enjoy any of it. Cecily and Jaycee are getting so big, they look kind of grown up in those pictures.
Your nieces are so cute and you did such a cute job with their pictures!
Those are so CUTE!!! How talented are you!? Of course, you had some cuteness to start out with. :)
Lori! These are beautiful! You need to have a baby girl so that you can dress her up and do her hair because you do such a good job! I want you to take pics of Brynlee someday- as soon as she stops squirming and will sit still. :)
THANKS LORI, THE GIRLS HAD FUN AND THE PICTURES TURNED OUT GREAT!! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO DO THE BOYS! THANKS SIS
Super cute pictures Lori! Keep it up! Isn't it so fun? Especially when your models are people you know and love!
Post a Comment