CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bing Bing

I know I should be in bed right now. Everyone else in my house is. I blame it on the Dr. Pepper Rory warned me not to drink but I did it anyway, and snuck a little more later. I was bored so I decided to get on the computer. We have Microsoft Vista so on the side bar it is continuously flipping through all the picture files on our computer. I looked at it and saw that it was going through the pictures of us at the hospital having Kaemon, so I opened up the file and have been looking through tons of pictures of him growing up over the past TWO years, since he turns TWO tomorrow! It's so crazy how fast time flies by. I look at those pictures and remember all the stages he went through and how much he's changed and learned. He is such a sweet little guy. I can't even imagine my life without him or remember what it was like before I had him. I know I'll want to post pictures of his birthday party, but for now here's a little slideshow of little Bing Bing. (That's how he used to say his name so it kind of stuck as a nickname).

7 comments:

Becky said...

Those pictures are so cute! Happy birthday Kaemon!

Nick said...

Jack says "happy b-day kaemon!"

The Obergs said...

Wow he has grown fast. I remember the first week you brought him to church, I remember thinking what a beautiful combination you two make. Lori, seeing that picture of you with your nursery all ready at 5 months is giving me an ulcer. I don't even have a spare room for a baby, let alone furniture....

hoLLY said...

happy birthday Kaemon! you know how you said Trae kinda reminds you of Kaemon,I agree they totally look alike in these pics. they are so cute!

Jared & Melisa said...

Kaemon is such a handsome little guy! They grow so fast but it's so fun to watch every new stage(most of the time).

Ashley and Devan said...

What a sweet slideshow! Kids just grow too fast. What a cutie he is!

LeRand said...

Happy Birthday Kaemon! I can't believe he's 2 already. Sorry we've fallen off the face of the earth, the wi-fi we were bumming off an unknown neighbor became password protected the other day so we've since been cut off from the cyber world. We should be up and running sometime this week, though, and then I should be able to do some mad posting. Not that a lot's happened, or that I've documented what has, but I should be able to give some sort of update. Hope Kaemon had a good birthday!