One of my favorite things about the Holiday season is sending/receiving Christmas cards. I finally got around to making ours' this year and I would love to send one to you! Please e-mail me your address if you want one!
LoriSayama@gmail.com
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would love one from you guys. I sent you one it has my address on it. It was fun seeing you at the mall the other day we really need to get together and do lunch.
Thanks so much for the cute Christmas card! I was meaning to send you my address so I'm so glad you sent us one. So cute! You're so good at doing those things I always mean to do but never actually do: sending Christmas cards, birth announcements, thank you notes, keeping your blog up to date, etc. And on top of that you have 2 boys. You give me no excuse :)
Post a Comment