Robert and Kari were married last Friday in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was such a perfect day! They both looked so happy! I know it's been a while, but I still want to post some pictures of their reception.
Congratulations Robert & Kari!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Lori you have such a cute little family. I am so glad you called me the other day.
Hi Lori,My name's Malia I'm friends with your sister Cami. I was talking to her yesterday about the pictures you've take of her and our friend Melanie's families and you did such a great job. I was wondering if you would be able to take my family pictures? If it is something you are willing to do please e-mail me at malianielsen@hotmail.com Thanks so much!!
Hey Lori, our family's blog is going private and I need your email address. You can email it to me if you want, haileye16@yahoo.com
I am sad I missed the wedding. I love the cake! It was good seeing you the other day at Target.
Hey! I noticed you left a comment on Sharelle and Craig's blog. I didn't know you knew them! Sharelle is my cousin! Crazy how it's a small world, huh?
Post a Comment