CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty much the best Birthday present EVER

My husband is the best. I don't deal well with secrets or surprises-even though I LOVE surprises. So last week when Rory said he had to go somewhere but could not tell me and he took Kaemon and our niece Jaycee it drove me CRAZY! Every conversation we had did not happen without a beg for a hint. He gave me a couple with much bribery but would not budge much. Yesterday was my birthday-the big 24! CRAZY! I feel more like 26, is that weird? For some reason when people ask my age I feel like saying 26. Anyway, yesterday I had Becky trying to get some hints from Rory to see if it was something I would like. Then she texted me and said, "You're going to some body show-whatever that means". I don't know if any of you have heard about that body exhibit in Salt Lake, I think it sounds cool, but I have NO desire to go to it. So I was so worried the whole time thinking that he got me tickets to see that. But this is what he got me...




I am so excited I can't even stand it. He ordered me a lense and a card but they have not come yet. He also got me a side grip thing that allows you to take photos vertical and it contains an extra battery pack. I LOVE my camera! Thanks hon! Now, those of you who have asked me to take your family pictures-I'm all set and won't have to borrow a camera!

19 comments:

Cami said...

I am also so excited I can't even stand it!

Pitcher family said...

Oh how fun, Happy Birthday! For some reason I can remember your Birthday but not half of my other friends. Weird. Have fun with your cool new present.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Lori! You are going to love that camera!!

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

YEAH for you! That is a great present! Happy Birthday. I feel like a bad friend cause I don't even know when your birthday is! Sorry! :) I hope you had a good one! We DO need to get together soon!

Amy said...

Yaaaa!! Lets set it up soon!

Mombrud said...

Cool!! Put us on your list for when the weather gets a little better!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday! I love your gift!!! I am jealous:) One day....I will be able to afford a nice camera like that.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Sweet! I but you will have so much fun using your new camera.

Nisa and Colby said...

yeah! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that we were able to go have lunch for our Birthdays! I'm jealous of your camera! What a great birthday present!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

Happy Birthday! Thats so exciting!

kdance10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kdance10 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Nate and Sarah said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is our camera exactly. It's taken me forever to learn how to use it!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

Happy Bday Lori!!!! Hope you had a fun day. Who wouldnt be excited about that camera??? I thought that was such a good idea! I m sure you already have tons of ideas of things to do with it! Have fun!!!;)
-Annie

Dustin and Kellie said...

JEALOUS! Seriously, I'm green!
Where is the sign up and price listings for pictures?

Dustin and Kellie said...

Oh and duh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated!)!!!! That's funny that you feel 26! I always want to say that I am 26 too! HA HA HA... Just kidding!

What an awesome birthday present! You will have so much fun with that!!!!

hoLLY said...

LUCKY DUCK! I want one so bad, hopefully for Christmas! Happy Birthday you old fart!!

Mindy said...

Congrats! That's a nice camera! Let me know if you ever have questions. I love helping people out!
Happy Birthday by the way! : ) I feel like 26 too. I think its the 2 kids that does it to ya! Lol...