CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family Pictures

On Saturday while my sister Becky was down from Logan she agreed to take our family pictures. This is the product of the attempt. Actually, after all the frustration from dealing with Kaemon not cooperating (even with Mike dancing like a crazy man) and then dowloading them onto my computer, there are actually some that I like. I feel bad because I was acting like a total brat but I really am thankful, Becky! You're a great photographer and I am sure my family will be the hardest you ever have to deal with. :)

10 comments:

Cami said...

Those turned out DARLING!!! I love them! soooooo cute!

The Obergs said...

Yeah, they did turn out great, I especially love the one you have at the top of your blog, so cute! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween, I love the boys' costumes.

Nate and Sarah said...

Oh, those pictures turned out amazing! You all look so good! You would never know you've had 2 kids Lori, you look amazing.

Becky said...

Those pictures are SO cute!! You family is adorable.

Ashley and Devan said...

Those are so cute! I love them. She did such a great job. Your family is all so photogenic!

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

Lori...Those pictures are so cute! I think they turned out great! I love your hair! I miss seeing you come and get your haircut, but I guess now that you live with your parents, your mom can just do it :)! We should get together sometime! Talk to you soon!

Jared & Melisa said...

I love your family pictures! What a cute family you and Rory have!

Kimberly said...

I LOVE your family pictures! They turned out so cute! You always take great pics.

Dustin and Kellie said...

GORGEOUS!

Rach Romney said...

Lori, you are so pretty and have the cutest family! Your pictures turned out great!