I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
This is adorable!! Your pics are all so cute! Hey, I just put a block on my blog, but I want to invite you to it. Can you send me your email address? Mine is amelia5275@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope all is well!
Lori you have such an adorable family. I started a blog but only have one post. The address is http://alaynagonzales.blogspot.com I'm glad you are doing well. Im hoping to et to Utah before long with my husband and little boy soon, I'll be sure to catch up with you if we do!
Aw this is so freakin cute! You and Rory make such a picture perfect couple, and of course have two very handsome little guys! I miss you & our ward, Hope you are doing well!
9 comments:
Awww, that is so cute. You are guys are such a cute couple.
I love that! So cute...
That's awesome! Let me know I want my fam pictures done.
CUTE!
This is so cute! I love it!
This is adorable!! Your pics are all so cute! Hey, I just put a block on my blog, but I want to invite you to it. Can you send me your email address? Mine is amelia5275@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope all is well!
It is soooooooo cute!!!! I wish Josiah will do that with me.... you guys look so cute...
Lori you have such an adorable family. I started a blog but only have one post. The address is http://alaynagonzales.blogspot.com
I'm glad you are doing well. Im hoping to et to Utah before long with my husband and little boy soon, I'll be sure to catch up with you if we do!
Aw this is so freakin cute! You and Rory make such a picture perfect couple, and of course have two very handsome little guys! I miss you & our ward, Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment