They are both very healthy boys! Kaemon is in the 50th percent for height, 15th for weight. Eli is 75th for height, and 25th for weight. Both of them have heads in the 25th percentile. I'm guessing about next year sometime Eli might just catch up to Kaemon in size because he just keeps going up and up percentile-wise. People are going to think we have twins!
It was funny because the doctor had been talking to Kaemon and then he went over the list of things a 2-year old should be doing and when he said, "He should be able to say 30-50 words and maybe even put a couple words together" the doctor and I both just started laughing because Kaemon was in his own little world rambling about something.
Eli is also doing very well. He can sit for long periods before toppling over, rolls around, and has started babbling. This morning I put him on the floor while I made his breakfast and when I went to get him he had moved like 4 feet, I have no idea how! We started giving him solids at 5 months and so far he has had: squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, apples, and bananas. He LOVES to eat. I've also had to give him more formula because he is always hungry.

5 comments:
Your boys are so cute Lori, I can't believe Eli is already 6 months, it seems like we just saw you at the hospital when he was born.
Hey Lori, it is Carly! your blog is so dang cute and so are your boys and all your pics. hope you guys are doing good. check out our blog at funkypalmers.blogspot.com
Your little guys are growing up so fast. Hey I saw on myspace that it was your birthday today. SO Happy Birthday I hope you have fun.
Happy B-day Lori!!! I hope you have a great day!
Oh my...you have the cutest kids! It is so great to find you on here! And what a nice present for your birthday! i have begged and begged for a new camera but have yet to see one! Lucky girl! Well your family is gorgeous!
Post a Comment