CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN

We had such a fun Halloween this year! I was kind of dreading it because last year I had morning sickness so bad and everything was reminding me of it. But it turned out really great! The evening started off with a visit from one of my best friends Nisa and her husband Colby and their sweet little boy Corbin. He is such a cute little guy!


Then our little frog and penguin went trick-or-treating with all their cousins. For some reason their face paint doesn't look as good in the pictures as it did in real life. Having a two year old definitely changes everything about Halloween! He was so into it and loved every second. Eli loved being pushed around in the stroller and slept through a lot of it. We stopped by Grandma & Grandpa Sayama's house to visit a while with Grandma, Kenna, and Kassie. It's so nice tp have both of our parents living around the corner from eachother-it makes holidays so nice!








Becky & Mike came down from Logan to spend the weekend so we went home, had some delicious homemade chili (thanks Mom!) and then watched "Carrie" with my parents, Becky & Mike, and Rob & Kari. It was such a fun day!

5 comments:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Ahhhh....Way cute costumes!!!! I cannot wait until Jake understands Halloween too, but in the meantime, it was fun dressing him up and eating his candy! ha ha ha....

I love Rory's mask...it was a scary one. Oh wait...that wasn't a mask! ha ha ha ha...JUST KIDDING RORY!!!!!

Amy said...

Corbin looks like he could be Eli and Kaemon's brother. They are all such cute boys.

Amy said...

Oh, Ya love the new pictures!

hoLLY said...

how fun!!!! way cute costumes! i love the new family pics!

Kimberly said...

Love your boys costumes! My mom told me you stopped by, I am sad I missed you! But don't worry will be seeing alot of eachother in our old home ward!