I'm so thankful for Rory and all that he does. He is such a hard worker, I feel like he never gets a break and yet he never complains! He's such a good dad. He's my dream guy!
Yesterday before he left he had a little time so we went out and he made a snow cave. It was so much fun! Kaemon loved it and Eli enjoyed being outside watching.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBH5d5jg3Rgu1QwjJ-PKnRgb06cGFD_4ZdyBlSdYK-HrKpjIIrVKrtoLcJAzLbD8EoLZ3uWI8NpV6TgVlBAE7mzdeiEkYJMa4HPr6_MQsWBH5GnSLFJwLyr5zbzvUPorK-_mrTe2s7WvY/s1600-h/February+2009+094.JPG">

9 comments:
Man that stinks you didn't get to go this year with him especially cause it's his birthday. That was so fun when we all went up there with our hubbies last time.
That really does stink that you didn't get to go! You need the break more now than ever. Cool cave.
Happy Birthday Rory! Well I hope you guys get to do something fun together later. Those snow caves look like a lot of fun!
sweet snow cave!! What a great family activity. Lori, I just have to say thank you for all of your wonderful tips on my blog. I will definitely keep them in mind. Have a fantastic birthday Rory!
thats such a bummer you werent able to go snow mobiling with him, especially on his birthday. That snow cave looks pretty cool, if my husband saw that Im sure we would be outside doing the same thing lol.
BRRRRRRR that snow looks FREEZING! I feel bad you guys are having so much snow when I'm over here wearing capris in 76 degree weather. Sending Warm wishes your way!
Lori, your comment was so sweet on my blog. Thanks so much it was needed. Also I have to say you have the cutest little boys!! And Happy Birthday to Rory I am sure that was hard not being with him on his birthday, and what a bummer you couldn't go on the trip. I do love the snow cave though!
I hope you don't mind if I put your link on my blog.
Happy Birthday Rory!!! However....I thought you were older than me. Oh wait...you just look older than me! MUCH, MUCH older than me! ha ha ha ha...JUST KIDDING! But you definitely ACT older than me...since I still act like I'm in 2nd grade!
Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY for reals!
THIS IS JAYCEE RORY LOOKS FUNNY LOIR LOOK CUTE
Post a Comment