CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Gracie

I just want to say that my heart is really aching for the Gledhill family who lost their sweet little baby girl yesterday. I can't even fathom the pain their family must be going through at this time. It makes me want to take my little boys and hold them and hug them and never take one second with them for granted. It also makes me so thankful for the knowledge that I have about families and how we can be together forever. I am so thankful for Gospel Principles in my life. I pray that the Gledhill family will be comforted and thank them for sharing their story. It has touched my life in many ways as I know it has for hundereds of others.

You can see their story at:
http://www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I cant imagine loosing a child. My heart is so sad and aches for that family. When I went to their site, I just started crying. I dont have kids yet but I can only imagine. It definately makes you grateful for the health and that we have the gospel in our lives and for the knowledge that we have that our families are eternal.

Nancy and Nate said...

That is so sad. I am so thankful for the gospel. I could never imagine losing one of my kids. I'm glad to have found your blog. You guys look great.

Marriott's said...

What a sad thing for anyone to have to go through. Lori-I am so glad that I found your blog. Now we can finally keep in touch. Your boys are so freakin cute!!!!
Heather

Palmers said...

Oh that just brakes my heart. That is so sad. It is a hard thing loosing a family memeber. We lost my brother almost 2 years ago and it is not an easy thing to do. I feel for this family. She is such a cute little girl.