This is us in our "sold ceremony" as they call it. We changed the little button on our lot from "AVAILABLE" to "SOLD". It felt great! I feel like everything fell into place and I am so thankful for prayer! Now all we have to do is hurry and wait- for about 6 months until it is completed.

Sorry the quality is not very good-it was taken with Rory's phone.
After we did the ceremony, Rory's boss, who lives in the neighborhood and owns the same floorplan we are building, let us walk through his house. It made me feel a lot better about the floorplan. It was perfect for us.

25 comments:
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm dying to know where you're building though, I hope you're still close because we need to get together more I'm really glad it all worked out though, so exciting!!
This is so exciting! Kyle keeps asking me where, where, where, where? But I read on your facebook that it is in Hooper, right? That is so awesome!! You get a house, and I get a baby! Life is GRAND! We will have to have some serious parties over at the Sayama's house! :) How great!
That's awesome that you are getting a house!! You will have to post pictures once it is all finished and you have moved in. We need to get together one of these days.
Yep! It's going to be in Hooper! I never thought I would want to move so far west, but Rory's got family out there and he works at Roy High, so it works well for us. Plus, it's right on the borders of both Clinton and Roy, so not too far.
That is SO exciting, yay! I cant wait to see pictures when your all moved in :) Good luck with everything
I am so excited for you and yet jealous. Wish we were to that stage in our process!
Congratulations!
BTW, keep a close eye on everything as they build. When we get to the building phase I plan to be down there at least 2-3 times a week.
That is so exciting! I wish we were buying a house too, but there are too many "what if's" for us right now. I can't wait to see it!
that is so exciting !!!! I cant wait to see it when its all finished you will for sure have to have a house warming party!!! Are you going to build rambler or a two stoy style??? yay!!!!congrats!
Fun. Can't wait to see it. Now you guys will be a lot closer to us and we can hang out. How close is it to Grandpa Leete's?
Congratulations you guys, that is SO exciting! LeRand is dying to get into our own place and own our own home but that won't be happening for a few years at least, with us going to FL (no way we'd buy there, we'd have to get like a 100 yr. mortgage :) ). It's weird not having ANY idea where we'll be when we're actually in your position. I'm excited to see how it all goes for you (and to have you give us some tips when our turn comes around). Good luck with everything, I'm sure it can be super stressful. (Btw, after having two kids (and having them be boys) I can't imagine having three! I might wait for you to go through that one, too, before taking the plunge, just to make sure you survive ;) ).
Let's put Jackson and Kaemon in school together. We will live so close.
Oh Lori That Is so exciting for you babe!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see it once its all finished:)That will be so nice for you and your cute family to be in a Brand new house. You deserve it. Your the best sweet girl. Love you!
YAY! Thats so exciting! I hope the building goes well and you can get in fast! Good luck! You'll love it.
Hey, congratulations you guys! That's so exciting to build. I can't wait to be able to do that . . . picking out all the colors, choosing a floor plan, and finding the perfect appliances.
--Ruth & Marcos Guerreiro
WOW! Thats fun!! What a big step! Someday I'll have a house/build a house... in about... oh... 9 years (literally). Isn't that depressing? That should make you feel better about waiting the 6 months ;)
Congrats on the exciting news!
Congratulations you guys, that's soO exciting for the four of you! What a fun and big step to take.
CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Congratulations! Your family is adorable. We can't believe how big your boys are already!
Oh, congrats!!! That's exciting. You will love owning your own home. And the most exciting part is decorating it!!! Yay!
WooHoo!!! That is super exciting! I'm way happy for you guys...you totally deserve a house! I can't wait to bring you a house warming goodie...:)
Congrats!! That is way exciting! I am so so happy for you guys! :) We will have to come see it when it's done!
We're so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!
That is so exciting, good luck with everything!!!
Thats awesome, good luck!!!!
Post a Comment