CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Pictures

Yesterday my friend Holly and I decided kind of last minute we would try to take some pictures of our kids. It seems like I can act like a huge dork and get smiles out of any kid except for Kaemon. He never wants to coopertate. I have hardly any pictures of him smiling. So it was kind of nice that he had a friend there to entertain him and make him happy. I think they turned out ok, especially compared to the last ones I took, they looked awful. I am still trying to learn how to use my camera and I got a few really good pictures of Eli but forgot to change the setting so they are extremely blurry, it made me so sad! I think I really need to take a photograghy class because I just have such a hard time but I love doing it!








and here are a few I took of Holly's kids, they are so cute!








For months my posts have been so messed up because when I add photos it doesn't show the picture on the draft, it just shows a bunch of jibberish. So to try to type by each one is a pain. That's why there are multiple photos, and sometimes the wrong caption by the wrong photo. I don't know how to fix it. If anyone knows how, please tell me! Also, when I post, it will no longer let me change the color of my font or different font styles.

14 comments:

Cami said...

After you have uploaded your pics, if you see all those codes and jibberish, you just need to look in the upper right hand corner and switch to the other tab, that will take care of it, I had that problem too, annoying. Cute pics!

Marriott's said...

Your kids look so dang cute. Are you guys coming to Vickie's tomorrow for dinner? Hope we get to see you there.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Your kids are so adorable. I think the photos turned out really cute. A photo class would be a lot of fun though, I but you could learn some really neat stuff.

The DeGiulio's said...

All the pictures you took turned out so cute! Looks like it was fun taking pictures of them.

Anonymous said...

You always take the most beautiful pictures!

Steph said...

Cute, cute pictures!! I wish I could take a photography class too, that'd be so fun!! I guess I would need a nice camera though.. Hmmm..

Dustin and Kellie said...

So cute! They are beautiful boys! And you work wonders with your camera!

Amy said...

Way cute!

kdance10 said...

Those pictures are darling. Hey if you ever need some kids for practice i have three:) We really need to get together and let the kiddos play

hoLLY said...

good work! i would Love to take a photo class! and happy bday Eli! what a fun part-tay!!!

Wehrle said...

Hey Lori, You probably don't know me, I am Hailey's siter! I knew she still kept in touch with you so I had to sneak on here to get some information from you! I am helping plan out high school reunion and we are still looking for a lot of people's information and Rory is one of them!! Can you please email me his email address, phone number and address when you get a minute!! Thanks soooo mcuh!
lanceandlaceyw@hotmail.com
Lacey Wehrle

Anonymous said...

if you did what cami suggested about the jibberish and it doesn't work let me know. that happened to me and it took me along time to figure it out.. but i just had to reset a setting.

your pictures look awesome. you have a great talent!

hope you had a great mothers day!

Ehlers Family said...

Oh your so sweet.. I feel so bad haha. But luckily everything is all better. Yeah were excited about our house being for sale but nervous at the same time.. Hopefully it will sell soon.. When do you guys get to move into your new home?? Thats way exciting. Your boys are darling!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Those pics are great! Your boys are so dang cute! We went to Kenna's softball game the other day and Kaemon was with Kiesha...and he was telling me all the sports he liked! He said 'football' like 5 times! It was so cute!!!!!!!