CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sadly...

I have to sell my car. Yes, my new Mazda5. I am really sad about it. We were hoping we wouldn't have to sell it but it's looking like we're going to have to and get a cheaper car so we can have some more money for our house. I think I'd take a house over my car, even though I love it a ton. It's not officially for sale yet because we need to get Ror a car because he sold his motorcycle super fast. I don't think we'll have a hard time selling it, but I would love to sell it to someone we know! If you or anyone you know is interested, let me know! :(


3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im sorry you have to sell your new car :( but your house will definitely be worth it!

Palmers said...

Hey,
It will be worth it to sale your car. I can't wait till you guys get in your new house, we will have to come and visit for sure. I don't know about Saturday. I tried to call Mandy! We are having a BBQ with my family that night for me, my sister's and brothers birthday. I am sad and wish it was another night but Im sure we will have more tis the season for BBQ's right:) Miss you guys! especially at the softball games!

Nancy and Nate said...

How much are you selling it for?