So when we went to look at the lot she told us we didn't have to switch but that obviously it would make it easier for them if we would. So she showed us the lot, which is over 700 square feet bigger than the original. I knew when I saw it liked it even better. It has a much smaller front yard but a WAY bigger back yard. I love it. So we signed the papers, and it's a done deal. We are very happy about the decision.
I'm sorry if I offended anyone who lives on a corner lot. I think I have a prejudice against them because my mom has never liked them. After posting about this, and talking to several people, I have learned that corner lots are actually more desirable in many cases, so that's great!

A couple people have asked me to show a picture of what it's going to look like so here it is- minus the ugly color scheme. We walked through one that was like this so all along I have been daydreaming it to look like this but acutally our garage will be on the opposite side now because of the corner. Kind of hard for me to process in my mind.
On another note, We have been very busy lately but have been having tons of fun! My dad was able to get his company suite and I went to the Taylor Swift concert with Amy, Becky, Kari, Cec, Jaycee, Tammy, Taryn, and Joelie. We had SO MUCH FUN! Taylor Swift has gone way up on my list if favorites and anyone who went to that concert will know why I am saying that. She put on a great show and she is sucha genuine, amazing person. Her music is really young and reminds me a lot of being a teenager but I still loved it a ton. Rory's dad works at the Energy Solutions Arena and he was walking below us so I dropped him my camera and he took some pictures of us in the suite.


Friday night we had a BBQ with some friends and it was so fun to see everyone! We made some pretty amazing friends in our old ward and we are so thankful for them! Thanks for coming friends, we had fun!

4 comments:
Thats so great you guys figured out what to do about switching lots. Sounds like you got a pretty sweet deal. Its going to be really nice, when its all done. Where is it at again? Im jealous you got to go to the Taylor Swift concert, sounds like you guys had fun.
I'm so glad that everything worked out with your lot, I would have definitely switched too, that's the kind of builder mistake you don't mind huh? hehe :)
The Taylor Swift concert looks like it was a ton of fun!! I've actually never been to a big concert like that, weird huh? Just little ska concerts and the like.. Doesn't get any better than a box suite I bet!!
The BBQ was so fun, I loved it!! I love staying and just talking with you guys, I really hope we can live by each other soon so we can have a lot more nights like that! :)
thats great im glad you guys got things worked out!
Thanks so much Lori. I think that's where my feelings are coming from since things did go pretty smooth with Hayden. We hope we get another boy so they can be little buddies. Yeah I still go to Dave we like him SO much, he's such a great DR. and I don't really want to find another Dr. to do a C-section since he did so great.
I'm glad everything turned out fine with Eli, he is so cute!
Post a Comment