Sunday, September 20, 2009
Nie Nie
As you might have seen on my blog, I follow the blog of Stephanie Nielsen, a young mom who survived a plane crash with her husband. I started reading it shortly after the crash and have been inspired by her many times. She has so much faith. When she was in her coma, I read all of her old posts. Her blog was popular even before she was in her plane crash because she is so creative and uplifting. There have been days when I'm feeling kind of down on myself and wonder what I'm doing with my life and then I read her blog and it brings me back to the realization that what I am doing is very important. She is not scared to say what she believes in and I love that about her. Today I hopped onto her blog and she had a link to this youtube video, and I thought I would share it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbsU3b2srQA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment