On Monday, Kaemon turned 3! Can you believe we have a 3 year old? He wanted to have a party at Chuck E Cheese but my sister gave me the idea to do it at Classic Fun Center. I knew he would love it there. His favorite part was the "bouncy place" as he calls it. It was a huge hit, even with the adults!
We got Kaemon a bike for his birthday. His favorite color is red and he loves fire so when we saw this little red bike with flames we had to get it for him! On Classic's website they say small bikes with training wheels are allowed on the skate floor, so this is the main reason we did the party here. When Kaemon went to ride it, however, he was kicked off because they said bikes are only allowed on until 5pm. Well, you can guess that I had a lot to say about that! He was finally allowed to ride the bike if he stayed on the outside of the rink. Here is Cecily trying to get him to go to the outside.
It's kind of funny because when I asked Kaemon what kind of cake he wanted he said Batman. I have no idea how he even knows who batman is, he has never seen it. But, that's what we got him. After we ordered his cake, however, he decided that he wanted an Uncle Jim cake. Haha!
All in all it was a really fun party, thanks to everyone who came! It was really nice to not have to worry about cleaning up after, and preparing the food. Calssic took care of everything. At the end, Kaemon got to spin the birthday wheel and he got a prize. I'm not sure what's up with his goofy smile in all his pictures, that's the face he pulls whenever he poses for a picture.
The day after his birthday, Kaemon got to be the class leader at school and celebrate his birthday. He loves hamburgers so I made these little candy hamburgers for the snack.
On Thursday Kaemon had a field trip to the Fire Department. He loves fire engines, fire, smoke detectors, and basically anything fire-related. He loved every second, except for when the firefighter put on all his gear, that kind of freaked Kaemon out. He was yelling, "No, don't do it!" Now he talks about how firefighters are mean, but we are trying to tell him that they are nice.Listening to a police officer talk. This is how Kaemon looks when he is totally engrossed in what someone is saying.
Kaemon and Miss Monique. I have never seen him take to someone so fast, he absolutely LOVES her.
All the kids in Kaemon's group. Look how small Kaemon is. To be fair, most of these kids are a year or two older.
Friday was Jaycee's birthday and she also decided to have her party at Classic. Kaemon and I tagged along while Eli hung out with Grandma Cheryl. I wanted to roller blade so bad at Kaemon's party but I had too much going on, so Amy and I were able to skate at Jaycee's and it was a ton of fun! I decided I am going to get some roller blades. Would it be dorky to rollerblade around my neighborhood while pushing a double stroller? Maybe I will wait until next summer when people know me a little better.
We love little Daydo! Kaemon especially loves her, he always says, "Jaycee's my fav-wit 'cuz she's nice to me."
Saturday Ror and I went blinds shopping. While we were looking at JCPenny, Rory decided he wanted to get me this http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=C&itemID=137601c&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=jewelry+armoire&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=EXTERNALsearchdepartment&Search1Prod=True
I am so excited! Thanks honey! I can't wait to have all my jewelry neat and organized in a place that I can see it all. Maybe I will wear jewelry more often!
We headed over to Lowes, and found that it was their safety day. The Fire Department was there. Our kids were super excited about that! They got all sorts of little hand outs.

Kaemon just happened to be wearing his fire shirt.
Rory's dad surprised us with lower bowl tickets to the circus! So, after shopping and naps, we headed to the circus with Kassie, Kenna, and Mike.
I love when they hold hands in the car!
This pretty much depicts how Eli was the whole time. He was CRAZY! He loved it but he was so hyper and excited. That engrossed expression I showed you earlier was how Kaemon looked the whole time.
Hopefully the next time I blog it will be from my new house!

8 comments:
WOW! Crazy week! I love your new Jewelry Armour! Awesome!
Cant wait for you to move in!!
You have been busy! Sounds like a fun week! I totally think you should get rollerblades. The other day I was walking and saw this lady pushing a double stroller uphill with her rollerblades on and I was like that's a great idea a good workout! ha ha ha! Let me know if you need help moving in.
Looks like you had a fun, crazy week! WOW that is exciting you get to move in the next week or two! Good luck looks like another crazy week ahead!
Great long post loved it. I love those little hamburgers you need to tell me the receipe. I can't believe how much dawson and jace look alike you said they did when we were at the library one time but that picture of him totally does.
what a fun filled week!! dont worry I had same night mares as you did before we moved into our house! i asume its totally normal!! happy birthday Kaemon! i cant believe he is three!!!! what a fun party!
wow looks like a lot of fun! that was an insane week for you guys...and i m glad we were not invited to Jaycee s bday party!! :(
For the record, No, I don't think you'd be lame roller blading and pushing a double stroller! I think you'd be awesome! I hope you get to move in. I'll keep my fingers crossed! What a fun week!
Oh my gosh your kids are adorable, I love the fire truck, how fun!
Post a Comment