I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
He's a great looking Santa. He doesn't seem too personable though! The boys look cute. In many ways I like the pictures that aren't all smiles. When I look at them I remember what visits to Santa were really like with young children. I hate that you can't use your own cameras at the mall anymore. Just one more way commercialism is taking over (sigh). I didn't want to pay $18 for a picture with Santa!
5 comments:
He's a great looking Santa. He doesn't seem too personable though! The boys look cute. In many ways I like the pictures that aren't all smiles. When I look at them I remember what visits to Santa were really like with young children. I hate that you can't use your own cameras at the mall anymore. Just one more way commercialism is taking over (sigh). I didn't want to pay $18 for a picture with Santa!
HILARIOUS!!
Oh, that is SO funny! I love Kaemon's face!
Kaemon's face is too funny. And that made me laugh that he finally smiled when you told him he could get off santas lap.
I just laughed my gutts out with all of Kaemon's faces. Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment