For some reason I can't get my pictures to move, so here ya go-all the pictures from Eli's party in no order.
All the kids wanted to eat under the table.
ELi blowing out the candles, and his silly little grins.
Eli had lots of help opening presents.
He got a lot of Buzz stuff-toys, pez, sandals, flip slops, and a swimming suit. He also got a cash register, yellow ball, yellow flute, a bee book, and a family pass to Discovery Gateway!
Ken & Me
If you notice that Kaemon's toenails are pink, don't worry I did not paint them. Him and Eli got into my nail polish and he did it himself. He sat in his room while I scrubbed the carpet. When I went to get him out he said, "Mommy, I wanted to be like you."
Amy & Josan
ELi with aunt Kassie
We had a great party, thanks everyone who came! Eli loves all his presents!
I have to share a funny story about my little guy. A couple weeks ago, while Kaemon was at school, I was folding laundry and talking to my mom on the phone. I was telling her how easy Eli is and how much I can get done when it's just him. He just kind of does his own thing and plays with all the toys he is forbidden to play with while Kaemon is home. Well, after I hung up with my mom, Eli brought my my mascara and some water proof lipstick. I took it from him, then I looked at his face.
These pictures don't even do it justice. I was laughing so hard. He looked like a punk baby. These pictures were taken AFTER I had scrubbed it off twice! It would NOT come off!
The next day, Kaemon and Eli went down in the basement to play. I kept yelling down to them to make sure they were ok. Well, Kaemon came up to me and his face was completely yellowish orange and he said, "Mommy, we ate some yucky candy downstairs." Then I looked at Eli, who had purplish red all over his mouth. So I started freaking out and I said, "Show me what you ate!" SO they took me down and showed me that they got into the Easter box and got out the Easter dye and ate it. Kaemon's came off, but Eli's lips were stained red. So not only did he look like he had mascara and eyeliner on, but lipstick as well. I had to explain to everyone who came over that week why he looked like that!
Don't miss the post below! :)

7 comments:
I love his makeup pictures! You know how we always said Kaemon would be a pretty girl? I'm thinking the opposite with ELi.. :)
We had fun at your party!
Happy birthday little Eli. He's such a sweet boy and looks like you just have so much fun with him.
Also, congrats to Rory for graduating! That's awesome and a huge accomplishment!
I cant believe he is TWO already he is such a little stud!
No way! wow you werent kidding about your little punk Eli huh!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those 2 pics of you and Eli...both of you look super good! Sorry i missed the party:(
Funny guy. I can't believe he is 2!! Where does the time go? You guys have such a cute family. I think we saw Rory tonight playing baseball at the fairgrounds?? Where were you?
Ok... Im totally laughing at those funny makeip pics. Hilarious! And good blackmail photos when hes grown up!
Happy Birthday to your little guy!! I remember when you first told me you were pregnant with him. I love how his favorite color is yellow, it is different from the common favorite colors people choose to like. Audrey's is green. Which makes me happy it is not pink!
Post a Comment