CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happys and EW EW EE EEs


Yesterday we went down to the Hogle Zoo with Lori's family. The weather was perfect, a little chilly at first, but much better than going in the middle of the summer when it's 90+ degrees outside.
Kaemon and his cousins checking out the EW EW EE EEs (Monkeys). Kaemon, Daddy, Mommy Raff and Baby Raff. Lori, Kaemon and one of the Happys (Elephants).
Riding the Choo Choo. Landon and Kaemon checking out the Ghost of the Bayou.
-Rory

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, I'm glad you found me on here. Your little family is so cute! So when are you due? It is soon right? That is so exciting! Keep in touch!

Aaron said...

Now we are totally excited to go to the zoo!!!

We already moved last weekend and have mostly settle in. We are down at Tiff's parents for the week to watch Con and Jen while the parents are in California.
Nick and Carisa are having a girl!

Ryan and Shalee said...

Ok so I am thinking the cute little girl with dark hair is Amy's.. Right? She looks just like her. Love the pics though..

Karly said...

Was that an albino alligator? Awesome!

Cami said...

Will you email me those pics of Landon? They turned out way cute!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

That blog is so cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun saturday! How s everything going??
Annie

The Obergs said...

What cute little kiddos. I LOVE the zoo, but I feel like I have to have a child so that I can have an excuse for going there... Kaemon is so dang cute, I can't wait to see what your next little boy will look like.

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the zoo. Where did you guys go yesterday at stake conference? All of a sudden you were gone. Anyway...we all need to get together sometime. Let us know when you are available.

Bean said...

I love the zoo! We had season passes last year and will this year too! I love the bino gator! That is cool. Sounds like the Kaemonator has some good names for things.

Bean said...

One more thing!! This one goes out to Rory:
U-tah U-U-tah,
So many things to do!
Utah, U-U-tah,
Home of the Hogle zoo!
(its an inside thing)

The Sayamas said...

Haha Bean. I thought about putting that in the blog, but nobody would know what I was talking about.