Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Boy oh Boy
I am so excited. I just got back from the doctor and I am now dilated to a 3 1/2 and 80% effaced. I know it's not a huge change but my doctor made it seem like I would have this baby soon. Physically I feel like it will be very soon, but I guess you just never know. Rory is taking his last final for this semester right now so anytime after tonight I will be happy to have this baby! I am having a little anxiety about him being ready and fully developed, so if he stays in longer than I want then I guess that will be my consolation. Oh and there is no doubt about the fact that he is a boy! Some crazy lady at walmart came up to me and told me I was going to have a girl. I said, "Better not be, I've got everything ready for a boy." then she said, "Well, I'd be worried because I have never been wrong before. You carry everything all in the front just like a girl." Well, that and the fact that Rory and I still have no clue what we're going to name him got me a little worried so I made the Doctor make sure no parts fell off or something, we're still good to go with a boy. I guess those are the kind of people you run into when you're shopping at Walmart. I can't wait to meet my little guy. I hope it's soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ahhh this is so so exciting! i can't wait to see the tiny tot! and you are so right.. crazy ladies are made for walmart!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Hopefully the poor kid can have a name when he is born!
Crazy people... "No, listen to me, I know better than your doctor....." Anyway, we are all excited to meet your new little BOY!
Yay!! Sky came home from basketball last night and was like "the Sayamas are going to have their baby any day now!!" It was funny because then I was like, I hope Lori blogged about their appt, since that was what Rory was talking to Sky about, and sure enough!! :) Yay!! Keep us posted for sure my friend!
Post a Comment