Shortly after Eli was born, they ran some tests on his lungs and found some minor problems. He is currently in th NICU and will be there for about 3 days. Lori would love people to come visit him once he is home. If you would like to visit Lori or Rory, they will be at the hospital until Saturday or Sunday. However, Eli's visitors are limited to family members only :(
He is such a cute little guy! He has a little less of and Asian look than Kaemon has, and has a lot lighter of hair color. I tried to snap a few pics of him before they took him. The pics don't do his cuteness justice!

10 comments:
Congrats Lori! I hope you are both doing well!
YAY! Little Eli.... yeah I remember Kaemon had quite a bit of an asian look to him when he was born. but, this little guy doesn't appear to have it at all! i am excited to see how different/alike he and kaemon will be.
How fun is that! I can't wait to see him. You guys make some seriously cute babies! Congrats!
YAY! congrats you guys! i'm so excited for you! can't wait to see him in a couple weeks!
Congrats guys! We just stumbled upon your blog and had no clue you were this close to having him. We hope everything goes well! Congrats again!
lori totally excited for you and can't wait until we come to salt lake so me can meet him!
Congratulations Lori! What a handsome little guy.
Congrats Lori! I hope everythings good. Good luck, can't wait to see pictures!
Rachael
Aww Yay! Congrats, he is such a little cutie! Aaron & I will keep you guys in our prayers, good luck on everything! Congrats again, he is SOO cute!
Congrats Sayama family! I can't wait to see more pictures of him. I hope his little lungs get better soon.
Post a Comment