Kaemon's new thing is to run away from me when he gets out of the tub. This morning he ran into his room and got on his "bug bike" and was riding it away from me. He thought it was hilarious. I'm not sure why he looks like he has a mustache in the top picture; I got some better pictures, but I wasn't sure if they were blog-appropriate.
My boys taking a nap together
Pretty much the only time I get on the computer is when Kaemon is eating in his highchair and right now he is eating a snack. He just handed me this cracker and said, "heart". I mean, he knows a lot of his shapes really well, but for him to bite it into this shape and then acknowledge that it looks like a heart is amazing! Well, maybe not to other people...but he's only supposed to be saying like 10 words right now and he can say sentences! He says and does things that amaze me every day! I know I am bragging, but moms can do that-right?

10 comments:
Cute pictures. Landon thinks it's hilarious to run away from us too after he has a bath. But he's 3, and it's not funny to me anymore.
I do not endorse these pictures. -Rory
nice 'stache Kaemon... Hahah, Lori I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. Rory, these are totally appropriate pictures, no need to worry. Kaemon is the cutest thing I've seen. You guys are going to have to watch him when he gets older, he's going to be a heart throb. Speaking of hearts, I fully agree with you Lori, that is an incredibly smart thing for him to acknowledge and say.
Wow, that really is amazing that he noticed it looked like a heart! What a smart boy!
He is too cute!! I can just picture him laughing and dashing away, gotta love him!! I think it's been way too long since we've hung out, what is the deal my friends?! :)
You are surrounded by such handsome boys! :) Looking at your pictures makes me excited to have new little guy!
By the way, we really do want to hang out with you guys one of these days! We were thinking we should have a BBQ or something with everyone before Steve and Jen leave for Ohio. We'll be sure to let you know if we ever actually get around to planning anything!
Holy cow, you've got a smart kid. Shiloh empties a box then puts everything back and I'm like, "Wow!" :) Kaemon looks so old in that first picture, I can't believe how big he's getting, and super handsome. Oh yeah, Shiloh turns one June 26th. Can't believe it.
Rory, remember Adam from our group in Costa Rica? I saw this on the news tonight: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3430160
Crazy.
That's crazy about Adam. -Rory
Yes, I took the naked picture off. I thought it was sweet but I guess you never know who's looking... It's too bad we live in such sick world. Well, I guess I shouldn't call it that- it's too bad we have such sick people living in our world.
Post a Comment