CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Congratulations Becky & Mike!

This is my little sister Becky and her FIANCE Mike! That's right, they just got engaged! We are all so happy for them! Mike's a great guy! I just hope he can handle her!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Has anyone tried to warn him?? Just wondering..

The Obergs said...

Holy crap, I can't believe she's getting married. I guess everyone is just growing up too fast. I still feel like I'm too young to be married, but I definitely feel like Becky is still 14 or something. Anyway, congrats to her, that is so exciting!

micah folsom photography said...

How exciting! Hey lori.... what kind of health insurance do you guys have? random yes... but we still don't have any and have to get some asap!

Mitzi said...

Your fam just keeps growing and growing. I wanted to tell you congrats on the darling new baby! I was looking forward to seeing him at church :( but now all the wards are switched. That stinks!

Jenni said...

Congrats to Becky! Oh, and on a more important note ;) WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED ANY MORE PICTURES OF ELI?!?!? I'M DYING HERE!