The reason I have not posted pictures lately is because we were waiting to get our camera fixed. It came in the mail today and I was so excited! It was killing me to not be able to take pictures over the past couple of weeks. Luckily we had family who took pictures of Eli, because he seriously changes so much every day!

We took Eli to the Dr. on Friday for his two week check-up and were surprised to learn that he had grown an inch and already gained over a pound! He came home weighing 5 lbs 12 oz. and at his appointment weighed 6 lbs 13.5 oz. The doctor was really surprised that he had gained so much. I think it's because all he wants to do is eat! He eats like every hour!

I know that people say when newborns smile it is just gas, but I swear Eli smiles all the time! It's not when he is gassy either, he smiles when we talk to him and he has even kind of laughed a couple times! Every time his grandma Sayama picks him up he gives her a couple smiles.

Kaemon has had his ups and downs while adjusting to being a big brother. Most of the time he is really sweet and smothers Eli with kisses and hugs and talks to him, but there have been a few times that he gets jealous. I think he is taking it much better than I thought he would though!

This week we also had our double stroller delivered! My sister Cami ordered this stroller online and when we went to the zoo with them I knew I had to have it. Thanks to Rory's family we were able to get it! I know I am crazy but this is so exciting to me! It's awesome because our carseat snaps on, and then Kaemon can either sit or stand in the back.

Before the stroller came we had to improvise with our old stroller. It was not very fun. Taking the boys on walks by myself was not an easy task. Can you see the difference in Kaemon's facial expressions? Thanks Rory's fam!


15 comments:
You and Rory should have 10 kids...you guys are good at it. There are some good genes in that gene pool. Eli is adorable. It was so fun to see you the other night. You look fabulous.
He is so cute, I agree that you guys should have 10 kids ;)
I love that stroller you got, I have a double, but it's a lot bigger and more akward to get around.
I love the picture of Kaemon kissing Eli. How precious!
oh Lori, he is so cute and is such a happy little guy. I agree with you, it's definitely not gas. I think he looks a lot like you, especially his little mouth.
Oh he is SO cute! I think he looks a ton like you! He is so precious! I'm glad he's doing well.
Eli is adorable!!! He looks so much like you! I am glad Kaemon is taking to being a big brother so well. How much older is he than Eli? I forget...sorry. :)
What cute kids! I will miss not being able to see you guys at least once a week. The new ward is a big adjustment...how about for you? We miss you tons!
I agree with everyone else: you have some seriously cute kids!
I'm so glad you got your camera back so you can post! Addi is sitting with me and saw Eli...she said "my baby" "hold it" as she's trying to grab my computer screen. He is so adorable! We'd claim him!!
your boys are so cute! that picture of Kaemon kissing Eli is adorable!
THats awesome! I actually see a TON of Roricore in him. I guess I am the odd man out on this one. I like Kaemon's cat hat too. Rory used to wear that same one but it was pink.
Bean: You're the first to say Eli looks like Rory, but that's cool I don't really think he looks much like either of us. Don't diss the TIGER hat. Rory already says it's gay. We need to get the poor kid a new hat because he insists on wearing one.
yay!!! Pictures finally! I think Eli looks like Kaemon in some of those pictures. He's got a good mix of both you and rory I think. 'course I've never seen him in person, so ya never know. congrats on having incredibly compatible DNA that produces beautiful little boys.
How cute!!!!! I miss your kids!!! Those expressions of Kaemon are hilarious in the stroller pictures!
Those pics of Kaemon with the old stroller are hilarious!! Poor guy. I can imagine pushing Shiloh around on the stroller and all he can really see is my face right in front of him. I'm sure he'd love that. I think you're handling the scratching/punishment thing incredibly well. Really, you're a genius. What a great mom. So far all we've tried with Shiloh is redirection. He recognizes when we say "no" but it just makes him upset because he knows the next step is coming and taking him away from whatever he's doing. But just helping him get interested in something else seems to be working well.
Post a Comment