CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tag I'm it!

ABC's "getting to know you"

A- Attached or single: Completely attached!
B- Best Friend: Rory, my sisters, my mom, Nisa, Cheryl
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, with a glass of milk
D-Day: I like Sunday best because it's spent with family
E- Essential Item: This one's tough. I guess chapstick, or lotion. I like to stay moist.
F- Favorite Color:
Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms:worms
H-Home town: Layton
I- Indulgences: ferrero rocher
J- January or July?: July for sure!
K-Kids: My cute little boys Kaemon & Eli
L-Life is incomplete without: My 3 boys, family, and friends
M- Marriage Date: August 5, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 brother in-laws (almost 3), and 3 sister in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: BOTH!
P- Phobias or Fears: Insects, germs
Q- Quote: "Happiness depends on what happens on the inside of you, not the outside."
R- Reason To Smile: Being with Ror and our boys always makes me smile.
S- Season: I love the fall, but I also love summer
T- Tag Three: Cami, Jess, Katherine
U- Unknown fact about me: I can touch my nose with my tongue. Ok everyone already knows that.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I opress them, but not too much.
W- Worst Habit: Split end picking
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds for sure, especially when you're looking at a little baby!
Y-Your favorite food: This is way too hard-it always changes. I love cheese, halibut, peaches, green peppers, I just love food.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Cami said...

What about Spinach and Kmart sandwiches?

Rob and Bri said...

Hey Lori and fam! I'm glad you found my blog. Congrats on the new baby! What hard thing to go through, but hopefully things are better now. Your boys are soo cute! It's so good to hear from you. It was fun reading this tag too.