CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random pictures from the past week

This past week Rory and I decided to take Kaemon on a walk without his stroller. He loved it but he was so crazy! He wanted to walk by himself and he wanted to sit and study every little thing along the way. If he would hold a hand it would only be Rory's. For some reason when Kaemon gets in his exploring moods, it's just not cool to be holding mom's hand. It was a lot of fun though, and it had just rained so it was beautiful outside. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area.















We also had two birthday parties. My little brother Joseph turned 16! So we threw him a surprise birthday party and tons of people came. I can't believe my little brother is 16! It's crazy!
Kaemon also went to his cousin Landon's birthday party. It was a lot of fun!

8 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Hey Lori we for sure need to get together to do something. I bet Makinlee and Kaemn would have so much fun together. I was wondering what doctor you are seeing I am having a hard time deciding who to go to. What company does your husband work for? My husband is in construction management so things are pretty slow. Anyway how has your pregnancy been going your belly looks so cute! talk to you later.

Becky said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe you have just over a month left! Are you nervous? Oh, by the way- we are doing good ;) I would love to come see you after you have you baby, maybe I can bring you dinner?

Amy said...

Kaemon looks like such a big boy in those pictures.

Ryan and Shalee said...

What I'm thinking is crazy is your little brother, holy cow I swera the last time I saw him he was so little. He has grown to be such a handsome kid. Your whole family is darling though. I am so glad to see you updated cause I like to see new pics. No kidding though one of these days(has to be a weekend) we need to do something.

The Obergs said...

haha, he's such a big boy! I think it's funny that he's too cool to be holding mom's hand when he's doing "boy things". By the way, I love his pants, and hat they just make him look all the more grown up.

Amy said...

What does Kaemon have on? PJ? or weird pants.

The Sayamas said...

He is wearing a sleeper under his coats and shoes. It was so cold outside, no I was not trying to start a trend.

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

I love that picture of Kaemon walking all (well kindof) by himself. It s so cute. How are you guys doing? thanks for the happy bday! I had such a good night. Even if it was on a thuesday! Whats up with you guys?
Annie