Monday, July 14, 2008
Becky and Mike are MARRIED!
On Friday Becky and Mike were married! It was such a perfect day. They looked completely happy and Becky could not have looked any prettier! I helped my uncle a little with pictures so I didn't take any with my own camera, however now that she is married I can share some of her bridals I took. Cami, my sis, helped pose her and we had a fun time taking them. I think they turned out beautifully, it's easy though when you have such a pretty girl to work with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those are great pictures, Lori. You should start a business!!
Your sister looks so beautiful, you did a great job with the pictures. I got my bridals done at the same park, in salt lake right. We still need to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment