CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories Game

This seemed like a fun idea so I thought I'd give it a try!

How you play is you post a memory you have about Rory or me. It does not matter if you know us very well or just a little! Then, if you leave a memory about me I will also leave one on your page about you.

11 comments:

Becky said...

I have so many memories of activities in our old ward. I loved that ward! It was the best. When you came to visit me in the hospital- I really appreciated that, you were so sweet. And always bringing me treats for visiting teaching! We miss you guys.

Aaron said...

Lori and Rori,
We aren't aware of any campout. Is there a family campout or something? We haven't heard. We will be going down to Salt Lake area on Sunday so Tiff can get her American Idol wrist band. We will be down there that whole week.

Cami said...

There are too many to list. One that sticks out is when we used to say "same spot!" well, you yelled that,and I ran and sat in your spot. You came at mew with your hands flappin' We started one of our slappin fests. Mom was sitting on the phone and was glaring at us, we looked at her and both busted up laughing.

Or another funny one is "SPALDING!"

How about that weird noise we heard on the upper bunk of our beds. I yelled "what is that terrible noise?!" You quietly had to tell me what it was so the source of noise wouldn't feel bad.

Last one... Camping, and being woken up by your hand covering my face trying to find out who had the bad breath and who was breathing all over you in the tent.

weirdo.

The Sayamas said...

Haha, good times Cami-although you were the one who yelled SAME SPOT and I am the one who took YOUR spot, just to make you mad. We fought like cats and mom got mad.

Aaron said...

My fondest memory with my cousin Lori is the fashion show we did as kids and had it recorded! we need to watch that sometime with our Hubbies!

Tiff

Karly said...

Between super nintendo, playing 21 (the basketball flavor), using our mountain bikes for bmx purposes, night games, trampoline jumping, pizza hutting I would say that I have too many memories with Rory to count.

Jared & Melisa said...

I remember when Jared and I went to the zoo with you and Rory and you couldn't go through that one building because it was so stinky!

Pitcher family said...

I was trying to think of something almost as fun as reading that fun Jam Berry Jam book. Remember when we dressed up as dead 80's dancers for Melissa Miller's Halloween party in 8th grade? Our hair was huge and one of us was wearing these really sweet blue stretch pants. We were so ugly but it was so fun getting ready for the party. Good times.

Tammy said...

Lori, the first time I remember seeing you is when Jim and Amy were getting married. But the first time I remember spending time with you is on that trip to St. George. You rode in our van and within the first 15 minutes after we left, Taryn puked all over. I always thought you were such a pretty little girl. Not all pretty girls turn into pretty women, but you sure did :)

Erin said...

Okay, so I'll leave this memory just because I think it's too funny: I remember being up at girls' camp at that Church in Idaho and I don't remember who else was there, Lori, besides you and Crystal. But you were this cutest little Beehive (I think you were still a Beehive) and I thought you were the cutest thing ever, and I remember sitting in a circle and telling you guys about how sweet of a boyfriend Rory was and all the cute things he would do...and now ten years later you know first hand what I was talking about! That still cracks me up. :)

I've been feeling a lot better lately, which means I must be entering the 2nd trimester, but I was a lot more sick it seemed with this one than I was with Shiloh. But even so it still wasn't too too bad, just more nausea with smells and seeing leftover food (or just seeing baby food period) and brushing my teeth in the morning. It seemed, too, that I had zero immune system and would catch every cold and hold onto it for about 2 weeks. But now everything's pretty good. We should find out around the 26th what it's going to be. I'll be really surprised if it's a girl, but I think that's just because I haven't had one yet. It's driving LeRand crazy not knowing but I try not to think about it too much. The time is really going by fast, I can't believe it's almost halfway over!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Of course I have about a million memories of Rory...but my favorite would be when he came to stay with us when he was about 6 years old. He was so cute and all he wanted to do is play the NINTENDO. He also sang "I'm Too Sexy", but sang it "I'm Too Sixty"! Too cute.

Also, I will always remember how amazing you are Lori! Truly! You are such a great mom and wife and Rory is SOOOO lucky he has you! We love you tons!