CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Clinton Days



On Saturday we went to CLinton Days with my sister Amy and her family. We had a lot of fun! Amy's youngest, Jackson, and Kaemon are the best of friends. I have never seen two little kids this young play so well together. We also stayed and watched the fireworks.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like a great day :)

The Obergs said...

wow, you guys have been busy. Becky's bridals turned out so great, you are very talented Lori. And I'm so glad to hear that Eli is doing better. He's such a cute little boy.

katherine purser said...

Clinton Days? That's my hometown stompin' grounds! I would've been there and hopefully saw you but we were busy being chased by buffalo in Yellowstone! I miss you guys! Great to hear Eli's doing better! Let's play...soon! Love ya!