I decided that I have been blogging a lot lately about our house, and not so much about our kids. So I wanted to do a little update about Kaemon and Elijah and what they have been up to.



Kaemon is so funny lately. He just talks and talks and talks some more. He has the funniest little sense of humor. He'll get into these talking moods, usually right before bed where all he wants to do is tell us everything that comes to his mind. It's so hard not to laugh about the things the kid comes up with but if he even thinks we are laughing he will yell, "NO! Don't laugh at me please!" He is very into monsters and even has a few that tend to hang around that he likes to talk to. They give him food, tell him jokes, and play with him. Sometimes, however, these monsters hit eachother, and then Kaemon has to put them in time out for "Two minutes!" I love to spy on him while he is playing. Having a two year old (almost 3!) can really open your eyes up to the way you talk and especially the way you discipline.
A couple weeks ago Kaemon told me he wants to be a tree for Halloween, and he has been dead set on it. Now it is changing, a couple days ago he decided he wanted to be a monster, and just today he informed me, "Actually, I want to be a robot for Halloween." We will see what he decides when it gets a little closer.
He is getting very excited to start preschool in a few weeks. We've done some school shopping and he is super excited. I think I am the only one having a hard time with the idea!
Kaemon thrives on routine and order in his life. Living with my parents has been such a blessing for our family but I think it has been a little hard on him. It's a little chaotic here at times and I think he has a hard time adjusting to that. He has been having crazy tantrums-we have good days and hard days but I am learning how to see the warning signs and to know what his triggers are. He has to eat very often (and not too much sugar), he has to get enough sleep, he has to do things independantly and in the right order, and then he is as happy as can be! Every day he amazes me about how much he knows, and how fast he learns. He is such a fun little person to have around and we love him so much!



Then there's Eli. He is such a patient, kind-hearted little guy! He's always busy and always getting into something. We like to call him the silent destroyer because he is always getting into something but you don't realize it until it's too late because he is so happy and sneaky about it. He's very determined. If he has something in his mind, he will not rest until he does it, or gets it. For some really weird reason he likes to find the heaviest object he can and carry it around. To which he will grunt, scream, and get extremely frustrated with. If my mom leaves her purse out he will always bring it to her! He knows there is candy in there and knows if he brings it to her she will give him a piece.
Him and my dad have a very special bond. I am so glad we named him after my dad. He loves to look around the house and yell, "Bah PAH!" and gets so excited when my dad gets home from work.
He is saying tons of words now like: uh oh, uh oh spaghettio, ma ma, da da, Nah Nah (Kenna), Uhsee (Kassie), Ball, shoe, nose, eye, light, thank you, bye bye, ug-oh (snuggle), hi, car, love you, and tons more! A few months ago he was singing a lot and I realized he was singing twinkle twinkle little star.
He loves walks, snuggles, playing with other kids, playing with daddy, singing songs, dancing, and going bye bye. His personality is so laid back.
Eli is also becoming quite the little tease. He loves when he gets into trouble-he thinks it's hilarious. He also likes to tease Kaemon. When we are in the car he will do things over and over to annoy Kaemon, like doing a spitting noise so Kaemon will yell, "Don't spit, Eli!" And he will just look at him and do it again. Or point at him, or he does this noise that sounds like, "BAK!" and Kaemon can't stand it. It's pretty funny.
Eli is so sweet and loving and we are so happy to have him as part of our family!



Kaemon is so funny lately. He just talks and talks and talks some more. He has the funniest little sense of humor. He'll get into these talking moods, usually right before bed where all he wants to do is tell us everything that comes to his mind. It's so hard not to laugh about the things the kid comes up with but if he even thinks we are laughing he will yell, "NO! Don't laugh at me please!" He is very into monsters and even has a few that tend to hang around that he likes to talk to. They give him food, tell him jokes, and play with him. Sometimes, however, these monsters hit eachother, and then Kaemon has to put them in time out for "Two minutes!" I love to spy on him while he is playing. Having a two year old (almost 3!) can really open your eyes up to the way you talk and especially the way you discipline.
A couple weeks ago Kaemon told me he wants to be a tree for Halloween, and he has been dead set on it. Now it is changing, a couple days ago he decided he wanted to be a monster, and just today he informed me, "Actually, I want to be a robot for Halloween." We will see what he decides when it gets a little closer.
He is getting very excited to start preschool in a few weeks. We've done some school shopping and he is super excited. I think I am the only one having a hard time with the idea!
Kaemon thrives on routine and order in his life. Living with my parents has been such a blessing for our family but I think it has been a little hard on him. It's a little chaotic here at times and I think he has a hard time adjusting to that. He has been having crazy tantrums-we have good days and hard days but I am learning how to see the warning signs and to know what his triggers are. He has to eat very often (and not too much sugar), he has to get enough sleep, he has to do things independantly and in the right order, and then he is as happy as can be! Every day he amazes me about how much he knows, and how fast he learns. He is such a fun little person to have around and we love him so much!



Then there's Eli. He is such a patient, kind-hearted little guy! He's always busy and always getting into something. We like to call him the silent destroyer because he is always getting into something but you don't realize it until it's too late because he is so happy and sneaky about it. He's very determined. If he has something in his mind, he will not rest until he does it, or gets it. For some really weird reason he likes to find the heaviest object he can and carry it around. To which he will grunt, scream, and get extremely frustrated with. If my mom leaves her purse out he will always bring it to her! He knows there is candy in there and knows if he brings it to her she will give him a piece.
Him and my dad have a very special bond. I am so glad we named him after my dad. He loves to look around the house and yell, "Bah PAH!" and gets so excited when my dad gets home from work.
He is saying tons of words now like: uh oh, uh oh spaghettio, ma ma, da da, Nah Nah (Kenna), Uhsee (Kassie), Ball, shoe, nose, eye, light, thank you, bye bye, ug-oh (snuggle), hi, car, love you, and tons more! A few months ago he was singing a lot and I realized he was singing twinkle twinkle little star.
He loves walks, snuggles, playing with other kids, playing with daddy, singing songs, dancing, and going bye bye. His personality is so laid back.
Eli is also becoming quite the little tease. He loves when he gets into trouble-he thinks it's hilarious. He also likes to tease Kaemon. When we are in the car he will do things over and over to annoy Kaemon, like doing a spitting noise so Kaemon will yell, "Don't spit, Eli!" And he will just look at him and do it again. Or point at him, or he does this noise that sounds like, "BAK!" and Kaemon can't stand it. It's pretty funny.
Eli is so sweet and loving and we are so happy to have him as part of our family!

10 comments:
those pictures are so cute!!!!!! Love the one with the boys on the bridge! Will you get one like that for me?
That's so cute! I love to see each of their little personalities as they grow. I'm excited to see how my two will be!
I love your blog Lori!!! it looks so good. And what a gorgeous picture of ur 2 boys on the bridge! That was fun to see you last night. I love your house and i m quite jealous actually! ;) Hope we can move closer to you guys!
such cute pics and what adorable little men you have! they are getting si big! i cant believe it!
Kaemon is looking more and more like a little boy, he is so stinkin' cute!! And look at Eli, he has the most gorgeous eyes! They have the cutest personalities, this post makes me realize that we haven't seen you guys in forever, what is up with that?!
Love the pics. Can't even tell you how adorable your boys are.
Two of the cutest boys ever!!! Sounds like they are just so lovable and sweet. That is fun that Kaemon is starting Preschool.
The name of that book is Raising Your Spirited Child, and I haven't gotten too far into it yet but so far it's good and seems like it has some stuff that totally applies to Shiloh, and probably Kaemon. So funny how we got spirited kids first, then really lovable snuggly ones second. Asher sounds a lot like Eli. Like I said, I love reading your blog so that I know what to expect in my own life, ha! (Hopefully you won't be announcing that you're pregnant here in the near future ;)) . The Total Money Makeover has you do a budget every month so that every dollar coming in is accounted for. I think it might tell you to use cash so that when it's gone it's gone, but it might just have you pay everything with your debit card, and you can move around money that you've budgeted in one spot into another if it turns out you need more in one area and less in another. It's good so far, though, definitely worth the read. We have to wait a few more weeks before we can get started on it 100% but I'll let you know how it goes.
Cool pics of your kids, I need to learn how to use my camera (that Shiloh dropped on the floor today, btw, hopefully everything is still functional).
Aw such cute pictures! You have the most adorable little boys! Congrats on getting to move into your house in 3wks! How exciting!
Um so can Makinlee still marry Kaemon? Please.
Post a Comment