Saturday, August 8, 2009
House Progression
It's the home stretch. We're almost there, and it's getting harder for me to contain my excitement. I want to visit the house every single day, I've come to dread the weekends because I know nothing is happening to our house. This week has brought a lot of changes: stucco, brick, paint, garage door, painted shutters (not yet hung), it's feeling real now. When people ask, "how's the house coming?" I can say, "We're moving in next month" and it doesn't sound like lightyears away. I just keep picturing us in our home and for some reason the picture is always Christmas time. I can't wait. So here are some pictures of the outside of our house from start to current. The inside is all painted and next week they will probably be installing the cabinetry.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
That's so awesome about your house, almost there! How exciting. We got the bunk beds at a place called directsourcefurniture.com, but it's based out of SLC and you can just go pick it up so you don't have to have it shipped. You can look at the beds online at their website and then find them on KSL and get the KSL price. They had some pretty nice ones, and the price seemed pretty reasonable, just in case you wanted the info :). The one Shiloh's in is the top one, and we just kept the bottom one under his bed and will set it up when he gets old enough to not roll out without rails.
Wow! That is so exciting! I can't help being jealous but I have to remind myself that you have been waiting longer. As for furniture, we bought a loveseat and bunkbeds at directsource too. The prices are great!
Thanks! We will definitely look there!
Oh it looks great! Now I can't wait to see those christmas pictures.
How exciting! Your house looks great. I love the colors you picked out for the exterior.
I am so excited for you guys! That is so great! What a good post to! I love all the pictures! I love the progress! Congrats again to you four!
So exciting!! I remember when it was just an empty lot and look at it now! :) Can't wait to see more of it, let's get together soon and go see it!
Congrats what a beautiful looking home!
Wow Lori, your house looks so great. I'm excited for you. I bet you can't wait to move in.
How exciting Girly I am so excited and happy for you! I bet you can't wait to Move in with your cute little family..I will have to come over when its all finished:) I miss you Beautiful!!!
Looks good! I can't wait to see it finished. I bet you will decorate it way cute. Let us know if you need help moving in.
yay!!! how beautiful & how excting!!! nothing better than a new home that is all yours! looks awesome!
The house is looking awesome! I bet you can hardly wait to move! I'm excited for you.
We are SOOO excited about having a girl this time. I love shopping!
Post a Comment