For 5 years Rory and I have been married! That day 5 years ago I never could have imagined how happy I would be being married to Rory. I knew I was making the right choice, but every day that goes by I am more and more aware of it. I also couldn't have imagined that 5 years down the road we would have two amazing little boys that we love so much, and be building our first home. I was going through pictures and just grabbing all sorts of random ones from the last 6 years (our first date was August 2, 2003) and I put them on a slideshow.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I love your slideshow. What a cute idea to do your life together. You guys are so cute together and have a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary!
Oh I remember your wedding. It was a beautiful a day. It will be 5 years for us on the 24th. I just can't believe how fast the time goes. So crazy. Cute slideshow
Happy Anniversary you two. Have a good one:)
I totally remember your wedding too! This is weird, but I even remember what I was wearing, no idea why, I don't even remember what I wore last week.. Your wedding was beautiful though and you guys have the cutest family! I'm so glad we have friends like you, congrats you two (I mean 4 :)
Oh Lori, I would totally love if you would do some family pictures for us sometime. I wanted to do it when she was around 6 months, so maybe the end of sept or first of oct?
Happy anniversary!!!!! hope you guys have a good one! I still remember when MP and I came to your reception it was so beautiful! you guys are such a cute couple!
Congrats! You are such a great couple with the cutest boys! Hope it was a great day for you. How's the house coming?
congrats sayamas!
Post a Comment