CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Honesty

The Discovery Gateway called me yesterday and informed me that someone found my camera and they gave me her name and number. I called Pam yesterday, who is from the Idaho but staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Salt Lake. She said that she reached for her camera and saw mine sitting there (in an area we didn't even go!) and thought it was her's. I guess she has the exact same one. When she got back to where she was staying, she looked through the pictures and thought, "Who ARE these people?" We had a good laugh and I am happy it was her who saw the pictures of us being goofy and my kids in the tub together! I do think that someone stole it from my purse and then ditched it. I seriously prayed SO HARD that someone honest would find it and return it, and I am so happy! Pam is headed back to Idaho today and we are going to meet up in Ogden, I want to get her a little something, any ideas?

7 comments:

Cami said...

that is so neat! I would get her a little treat bag for her ride back to Idaho..?

Camille said...

Yey! I am happy you got your camera back! I love to hear that there are still honest and kind people out there. :) I agree with cami- treats would be nice! I wonder why she is at the Ronald McDonald house? When we were at Primary Childrens, we met some parents who were staying there while their child was in the hospital.

hoLLY said...

how nice! thats amazing! maybe get her some flowers or a gift card to a resturant ,,ha I dont know just an idea!

The DeGiulio's said...

Its so nice that there are still good, honest people out there. What a sweet lady and great that you have your camera back.

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

i d say flowers i think; its a beautiful way to say thank you!
I m so glad u got your camera back!!!:)

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is incredible! What an amazing woman! Even just a thank you note would mean alot I'm sure.

Brook Parker said...

Wow that is so awesome that she found your camera! It's good to hear there are still people out there like that :)
I would get her a small giftcard or flowers as well!