CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moments

Do you ever wish you could just freeze time? Or take a moment and lock it into your memory and never forget it? Like when you're in the car and you're playing and singing with your kids and you look back at their smiling faces and their wiggling little bodies and you know that it can't last forever. Every day they grow bigger, and they reach a new stage and although you love it, you just don't want to forget or lose the previous ones.
For me, it's little moments like these:

7 comments:

Pitcher family said...

They are so cute! I know what you are talking about, I can't believe how big my kids are getting. We need to get together!

Amy said...

So sweet

hoLLY said...

awww i love these pics and yes I do wish that!!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

oh wow Lori! Have I ever told you that your boys are the most adorable kids ever! Time does fly!

Nisa and Colby said...

Oh my gosh that first pic of Kaemon looks just like Jameson! At first I was like "huh? I don't remember Lori taking any pics when they came to visit." Ha ha ha! So cute!

Brook Parker said...

Love all the pictures, they are adorable!!

The DeGiulio's said...

I can finally say I know what you mean now that I have a little one. I think thats part of the reason I take so many pictures & blog so much because I want to look back & be able to read & remember everything. Your boys are too cute!